Being a young professional appreciation

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You want a parade cause you're middle class? nikka welcome to the ranks of approximately 200 million Americans you fukking lame.

:yeshrug:

nikkas ain't supposed to be proud of amounting wealth that our grandparents broke barriers for, our parents worked 40+yrs for, and we achieved in 21-25 yrs(well in my case 21)

rly???

nikka if you're making a middle class income out of school, take 2 shots, celebrate and continue grinding

props to my fellow generation y's making positive movements

lets just keep moving the movement and helping these youngins under us grow

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
You want a parade cause you're middle class? nikka welcome to the ranks of approximately 200 million Americans you fukking lame.

when u come from where i came from, this is a big ass accomplishment.

i guess u niccas never struggled and had your parents hold your holds thru life :manny:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo

nikkas ain't supposed to be proud of amounting wealth that our grandparents broke barriers for, our parents worked 40+yrs for, and we achieved in 21-25 yrs(well in my case 21)

rly???

nikka if you're making a middle class income out of school, take 2 shots, celebrate and continue grinding

niccas aint built like us

i watched my mom struggle to pay rent and constantly get eviceted

i saw my fam doe from guns, drugs and knifes

i still see my younger cousins selling drugs and on some chief keef shyt

any of those coulda been me..im glad i aint fall victim to the hood, mane.

i dont care if i struggle to pay rent...i live in a place where i can eventually get my younger cousins out the hood and expose them to other aspects of life :lawd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
when u come from where i came from, this is a big ass accomplishment.

i guess u niccas never struggled and had your parents hold your holds thru life :manny:

nikka my parents are Jamaican and came from true poverty. My pops couldn't even read when he came to the US, and is self mode, and that nikka don't even pat himself on the back like that.

Like I said, you're middle class Breh, you're not doing anything you ain't supposed to be doing anyway. What's you're next thread gonna be about? You washing and drying your own clothes?

:pacspit:

rly???

Breh, you want props for being average? Seriously, you've done nothing even remotely exceptional to pat yourself on the back about. Youre the male version of a hood rat thinking she's the shyt cause she pay her own bills.

Congrats nikka, you're an adult.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Real shyt....

nikkas see me on the weekends and have no clue I been shirt and tied up during the week. You gotta be able to play the game and be patient which I did now its gravy. I got nice house, a soild job, respect by corporate america and in the hood and I've done alot of positive networking so if I leave my job I won't be unemployed for long.

I'm not bragging, I just want other young black dudes to see that its cool to have a corporate job and you don't have to sell out and change who you are. Just gotta put your foolish pride aside and play the game.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
nikka my parents are Jamaican and came from true poverty. My pops couldn't even read when he came to the US, and is self mode, and that nikka don't even pat himself on the back like that.

Like I said, you're middle class Breh, you're not doing anything you ain't supposed to be doing anyway. What's you're next thread gonna be about? You washing and drying your own clothes?

:pacspit:

Breh, you want props for being average? Seriously, you've done nothing even remotely exceptional to pat yourself on the back about. Youre the male version of a hood rat thinking she's the shyt cause she pay her own bills.

Congrats nikka, you're an adult.

fukk you, ya pops, ya moms and your unborn kids

you losing nikka...im winning nikka :ohlawd:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Real shyt....

nikkas see me on the weekends and have no clue I been shirt and tied up during the week. You gotta be able to play the game and be patient which I did now its gravy. I got nice house, a soild job, respect by corporate america and in the hood and I've done alot of positive networking so if I leave my job I won't be unemployed for long.

I'm not bragging, I just want other young black dudes to see that its cool to have a corporate job and you don't have to sell out and change who you are. Just gotta put your foolish pride aside and play the game.

this is vital. i stay in touch with ALL my old jobs, internships etc...:leon:

email on holidays, randomly check in, etc...

So I get lose my job, I'd move home, stack up while working a random job and be back in corporate America within months to a year :mjpls: