Being a young professional appreciation

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
blah blah blah
Haha @ this hypocrite. Youre doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU HATE. Youre acting like youre different just by implying I lack perspective. fukk where do all you dumb smart clowns come from? All you fools think youre smarter than the next man, and check it, THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY POST IS ABOUT.

No that's not what your post is about. Your post is about guys having low standards and celebrating stuff they shouldn't be celebrating. Nobody has higher expectations than me, but celebrating a transition is not worthy of your response and not everyone has the same values. You can't even follow an argument. I have perfect perspective on this issue. It's the perspective of watching you write garbage that has nothing to do with what the OP was talking about. Stop it.

And you play right into it. You just became a case study with you stupidiy. Talking about "Dont ask me stupid questions, like I'm supposed to respect some clown who couldnt even answer such a "stupid question." If the question was stupid why couldnt you refute it with a knowledgable answer crushing that stupid question with an in-depth analysis making the question irrelevant to ask? For a question to be stupid, the answer must be so obvious that everyone will know it. But noone even responded to your post saying youre right? Maybe if you knew how to comprehend and keep up with the thread at the same time then you'd get it. Youre acting like these threads stay on topic and point throughout. More points and topics are added to the thread because more positions are created to argue as more people post in it. Is it that hard to understand?

Dude please shut the fukk up. I usually don't respond to people like this, but the answer was that obvious. That's why I said, read my last post, you know, the most dapped post in the entire thread lol. So you read that post and came back and posted this? Obviously, I said that post answered your question. It's not that complicated. I didn't re-write it because what's the point? Sometimes people like you are just impossible to deal with. Like right now. I can follow an argument fine. You're over here running around stuttering saying-but-but-but sometimes the argument changes in the thread. Show me where it changed in the thread and it isn't just these guys hating and taking what the OP said out of context while you jumped in on their side--the side Rem, Serious and I were shytting on? It's the definition of hating. That would be like me telling Ed he hasn't done shyt yet when he made it out of Michigan and got his first job in Seattle. Acquiring the position was an achievement in and out of itself. Now the next step comes. Go sit down. :pachaha:

I also liked how you did everything BUT tell me why I'm wrong and why my points were random tangents when they all had something to do with wat was going on in this thread so you go off on a rant because you know you cant even answer the question because you peeped how wrong you were. You just cant concede so you have to find a detour to seem superior. Every point I made had something to do with the posts I was reading as I scrolled down so you're looking very stupid right now.

Stop writing essays that say nothing. You tried to be smart, and called the person who called you on your "smart dumbness" an idiot. Ironically, I'm harder on people than most for lack of perspective. I'm damn near the only one out of all my cousins that is on the verge of making it in any capacity. I know what bad goals look like. Stop it. But-but-but-no one responded saying that I was right? Why would they do that? :snoop:

And how would this not even be close to what I said when in his post the first thing he did was take a shot at Havoc? And before that he said Black Excellence :rudy: and did not even say what he was doing to be considered "Black Excellence" I dont think Jay-Z imagined Black Excellence as going on a forum bragging about having a job when he made lyrics about it. Then dudes come in like :rudy: then dudes supporting OP come in like :pacspit: and I peeped 3 cats use the crabs in the bucket metaphor so :childplease:

Black excellence is a coli saying...cats use black excellence to describe everything. If that's the crux of your argument then I don't know what else to tell you. :weirdo:

So you write a response to me but I wasnt worth it? So why did you even write the response? Why didnt you just judge that based off that post you referred to that you were soo against?SMH Youre one of those dudes who try to be snide and slick but you just come off looking ridiculous. And info on idiots like me when you are the one who is SO sure this dude came out of poverty and BDizzle is lying about his job. So you know both of these dudes personally eh? Dude just stop, your not looking superior with your style of posting youre only looking weak. I simply asked you to explain to me how my points were random and you couldnt even explain that so you digressed onto BDizzle and back to the main topic which I evaluated wholly.

I obviously made you mad. Good. I obviously make you feel inferior. Good. Because you're the only one talking this superior this and that nonsense. My entire second post in this thread was breaking down how people with success don't carry themselves with hubris and then you came in supporting Bizzle's logic. So I just :stylin: on you. Why didn't I type up the response? Because I didn't feel like it anymore :obama:. You equate success with nothing, but money and fail to realize that the OP was happy about his new situation. In a country where most don't rise past the position their parents were in in life, he made it out of of the hood. Yet, you found the time to hate and preach when you haven't done shyt in your life yet yourself. Even if he's lying and he's not from the hood, being happy about the beginning of one's career is not worth the vitriol most of you guys were spitting. And I'm KNOWN as being a hater of suppporting mediocrity.

I don't have time for people like that. So I was halfway through a thorough post and I just deleted it. That's why. Even still you don't get it. How do I know where this dude came up from? Because I read the thread you clown. How do I know Bizzle is probably lying? Let's see, he said he's an IT security consultant in his 20s making 130k which is the max salary that profession pays.

Mid-level experienced people get like 99 to 100k. Most of those guys have degrees in computer science, engineering and in many cases an MBA. So you want me to believe that (let's say he's 29) in 7 years he's at the top of the food chain and has peaked in his career when the guy with 5 years experience makes 30k less than that in most instances? See, that's what I'm talking about, you have no idea what you're arguing. He could be telling the truth, but he's probably not. The odds are strong that he's not. Just like they're strong that you're a well intentioned, but undeniably smart dumb cat.

That the response you wanted? :blink:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I get what some of the so called "haters" are saying. Look at it this way; we constantly shyt on single mothers who go out of their way to pat themselves on the back for taking care of their children. bytch, that's what you're supposed to do.

Same goes for men. You got a job, car, house, GREAT. But that's what you're supposed to do. As blacks, we definitely have to set our goals higher. And yes, this coming from a TSA "officer." Thing is, this isn't my ultimate goal. Always got to keep moving. Never stop.

:snoop: Not you too. Being happy about the beginning of one's career is cause for celebration in anyone. That's the problem with this board. People try to turn everything into a socioeconomic issue or political statement. Every single one of my friends, black, white, etc. is happy about the start of their career and getting a job. They like being a young professional and living the life we live right now. It's better than where we were before.

This is nothing like being a single mother. It's not that uncommon, but given the fact that the criminality rate of people raised in single parent households is high, I'd say that mother has a lot to be proud of. No one shyts on single mothers for being proud of taking care of their kids. People shyt on fathers for being proud of being a father when that's what they're supposed to do.

As far as setting goals higher, most people in society do not aspire to have true ownership over anything. They just talk a good game. Do African-Americans need more ownership , sure? How do you acquire the business acumen and the skillset? The client base? By starting a career working for someone else. It's really not this serious.

I would never shyt on someone in that spot the way so many people on here tried to do, and I probably make more money than most of this board at my summer job alone.

Daps
I get what some of the so called "haters" are saying. Look at it this way; we constantly shyt on single mothers who go out of their way to pat themselves on the back for taking care of their children. bytch, that's what you're supposed to do.

Same goes for men. You got a job, car, house, GREAT. But that's what you're supposed to do. As blacks, we definitely have to set our goals higher. And yes, this coming from a TSA "officer." Thing is, this isn't my ultimate goal. Always got to keep moving. Never stop.

SMH

He didn't ask for a pat on the back, just expressed happiness for where he is in life and where he's headed.

A better comparison would be if someone made a "being a parent appreciation thread" and then proceeded to describe everything they love about being a parent. If you come in that thread talking bout "so what? There's been billions of parents on this earth, you ain't doing shyt" then you're a joyless hater. Point blank.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
SMH

He didn't ask for a pat on the back, just expressed happiness for where he is in life and where he's headed.

A better comparison would be if someone made a "being a parent appreciation thread" and then proceeded to describe everything they love about being a parent. If you come in that thread talking bout "so what? There's been billions of parents on this earth, you ain't doing shyt" then you're a joyless hater. Point blank.

It's like we're the only real people in this thread.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
nikka, being from the hood isn't an excuse to brag about your mediocrity. I'm from Brooklyn, can't get more hood than that. Like I said, nikkas need to stop comparing themselves to the bottom of the barrel of black America in an attempt to boost their low esteem.

Ok well thats you. BTW Brooklyn is far from the most hood place in America but thats beside the point...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Red herring? Hold on breh, you're confusing me with someone who gives a fukk about arguing back and forth about this thread like you and others have been doing. All I said is I see their point.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Classic red herring...even if I was upset, how would that change the fact that this opposition is nothing more than hate fueled BS? :shaq2:

What exactly is there to hate on? Like I said, mediocrity shouldn't be celebrated. Y'all nikkas in here dropping titangraphs. Art thou upset :lolbron:

Daps
Red herring? Hold on breh, you're confusing me with someone who gives a fukk about arguing back and forth about this thread like you and others have been doing. All I said is I see their point.
Nah, you're just full of shyt and got called on it. :manny:

What exactly is there to hate on? Like I said, mediocrity shouldn't be celebrated. Y'all nikkas in here dropping titangraphs. Art thou upset :lolbron:

Never dropped a "titangraph" just pointed out obvious hating, cuz that's that shyt I don't like :scusthov:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ok well thats you. BTW Brooklyn is far from the most hood place in America but thats beside the point...

pretty much, there's nothing hood about Park Slope, Clinton Hill, or the 'Burg. It's funny how the real hood places be places most of y'all wouldn't go to. Like Gary, Detroit, Jacksonville, etc. These are hood places. Anyway, I don't get the need for the pat on the back, but I feel what the OP is saying though, because too many times people talk about the negative part of black youth, there's a lot of young black professionals out there who go under the radar. Now while I wouldn't brag about being a recruiter, or a tech at Best Buy, or a brand manager at Target, these brothas and sistas ain't out slangin', hoein', or killin', so I :clap: for em. Keep up the good work OP