MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I don't remember the specific movies, but more often than not it's:
  • People talking loudly
  • People on their bright ass phones
  • Teens laughing their asses off during emotional scenes
  • Kid behind you kicking your chair
  • Folks that turn on the loud movie critic mode the second it's over and go on and on about how mediocre it was
I do remember my first time going to the theatre with a girl, I think it was my 2nd date with shorty, and she rests her head on my shoulder, so I rest my head on her head. Like her head is nestled near my neck and my cheek lays on the side of her forehead, I mean you know.

Thing is, with the makeup she was wearing and both our body warmth, shyt gets muddy quick. Idk if she was sweating a lot or something, but basically her forehead starting sticking to my cheek. Not sticky like glue but sticky like pizza cheese a lil bit. And when I'd start to pull back, it'd make this wet noise like a wet kiss. 5 uncomfortable minutes

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
When the first Xmen movie came out in 2000 I went with my mom to see the it. We caught the last movie they was showing at midnight. We had to sit in the first row :mjlol: . Mfs kept talkin through the whole movie. For Xmen 1-3 we always went to the opening night to see them :myman: .

I went with my of my homies and his dad to see a early release of Star Wars ep 3 @ Gallery Place Chinatown. :myman: . Movie cut off 5 mins into it. :mjlol: . It came back on tho

Men in Black 2 & Like Mike released on the same day. Me and moms went to see both. I remember when we went to go see Like Mike girls had Lil bow wow signs and all types of goofy shyt :mjtf: :mjlol:.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I remember the projector reel burn up while watching 300, ending the film. They gave us movie passes but it happened 20 minutes into the film .

When I saw Justice League I believe, me and my homie sat at the wrong area (seating chart) but we didn't know it until an usher kicked us out because we were in someone else's seats :mjpls:

No one said anything to us until the user showed up. I went back in the theater to complain to management and they gave me a stack of movie passes:yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People reacting to the movie out loud.

“Run bytch!” :damn:

Then they start having mini conversations on the side .

“ I told you they was gon get his ass. :ufdup:Yeah you did, I don’t know why he opened that closet”:patrice:
This shyt take me alright out the movie, like damn stfu do you HAVE to talk right now? Sheesh

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the most recent one was Mortal Kombat. We had to sit close to the front and the movie ended up being trash. The seats were uncomfortable too.

At first I forgot why we had to sit in those seats in the first place cause I usually buy my tickets beforehand on Fandango but I just remembered that the theater we were supposed to go to was closed for some maintenance issue they had so we went to another theater last minute.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Probably the most recent one was Mortal Kombat. We had to sit close to the front and the movie ended up being trash. The seats were uncomfortable too.

At first I forgot why we had to sit in those seats in the first place cause I usually buy my tickets beforehand on Fandango but I just remembered that the theater we were supposed to go to was closed for some maintenance issue they had so we went to another theater last minute.
:mjlol: that new MK from a few years ago was a packed theater?

Damn.

I would've been heated being that close in a packed theater for a trash ass MK

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
For the most part I see no reason to go. I can't even remember the last time I went.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: that new MK from a few years ago was a packed theater?

Damn.

I would've been heated being that close in a packed theater for a trash ass MK
Well it was still kind of covid so all the seats weren't available anyway but it did have a decent amount of people in there. We should have just walked out that bytch.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fukked around and saw one of the Star Wars movies opening night :snoop:

Superfans dressed up in costumes, nikkas waving light sabers during the movie.

:russ:

I went to see the midnight release of Revenge of the Sith. I was living in the Bay at the time and nikkaz was doing sideshows in the parking. Light sabers out the window while slapping this classic

:dead:

Good times!

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I went to see the midnight release of Revenge of the Sith. I was living in the Bay at the time and nikkaz was doing sideshows in the parking. Light sabers out the window while slapping this classic

Good times!

jay-z-headbob.gif

That sounds like a better version of this song

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I've had a couple.

The most recent was Creed 3. It wasn't a huge crowd but I know when to go to avoid bullsh!t so it's cool.

BUT THEN...

A fukking baby starts crying. Who the fukk brings a baby to a fukking boxing movie?! Baby then settles...a bit goes by and the baby fukking starts up again! Settles....and flares up again! This goes on and on for most of the MOVIE.

Finally, one brave citizen, ME, just yells out, "TAKE THE BABY OUT!" And then others join in and say "yeah" "please" "oh my God" and "thank you" when I'm done. This dude in the row behind me on the right even added, "it's been crying since we got here." But not super loud. The brehita and brehito then got up and he took the kid out.

Feels good being a hero...

-------

This one's more funny than anything. So I'm at the cheap night with my friends and we're watching The Dark Knight. Well this one dude, who I'm guessing was either mentally challenged, afraid of clowns or BOTH, yelled in baratone terror whenever there was a close up of the Joker's face. He would just

"AaaaRRRRRAAaaaggGGghhhh!!!"

Whenever Ledger would pop up. :bryan:
After a couple times he was either taken out or calmed down. Either way it was funny as hell to me.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Good times!

we might've been at the same showing :dead:

did you see Vader and Luke get arrested?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Breath of the breh sitting next to me was kicking something vicious and the movie was the latest 3 hour long John Wick :scust:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Matinee showings during church hours or taking a half day to see a movie when no fkn body is there is the only move

That or go to high priced iPic where 2 tickets are $75 and riff raff can’t afford the prices to get in :ehh: