Assassin’s Creed Mirage 10.5.23

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ezio the gawd no argument here but Connor was my guy :banderas: :mjcry:Kenway the fukkery Black Flag gawd:mjcry::wow:
Rogue was super dope as a templar and had one of the hardest costumes to unlock ever

n4xk9op0gfu01.png
Smh...built up a Fukking juggernaut of a hero ... Then teased him being the big bad of the next installment....then swerved us....and then released the worst entry in the Fukking series with no sign of him smh.

I was hot bout that shyt🤬....so hot that I cooled off on the series until Origins came out

Shay Cormac was supposed to be the ultimate assassin killer, so much potential wasted smh.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seems like most of the folks who liked Odyssey got into the series later on though

I don't see many who started with the first one or the Ezio trilogy fukking with Odyssey (Origins seems more split)
I’ve been playing from jump street and loved Origins and Odyssey. Valhalla not so much…barely played.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ezio the gawd no argument here but Connor was my guy :banderas: :mjcry:Kenway the fukkery Black Flag gawd:mjcry::wow:
Rogue was super dope as a templar and had one of the hardest costumes to unlock ever

n4xk9op0gfu01.png
Rogue was so underrated. A lot less filler than Black Flag. I was too busy enjoying Rogue while people were dealing with the buggy mess that Unity was in the beginning. By the time I was done with Rogue, Unity was fixed and was one of the best entries in the series. Arguably the best when it came to stealth, friends.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Valhalla was okay to me but they lost me with all the mythology shyt. Really ruined the game for me.

Shocked to see so many repping Odyssey. It was very underwhelming for me. The main characters were horrible. I could never get into it. I forced myself to grind 70 hours into it though. Origins was the last great AC.
i still havent beat valhalla but i already checked out of the main storyline with layla along :dead:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Smh...built up a Fukking juggernaut of a hero ... Then teased him being the big bad of the next installment....then swerved us....and then released the worst entry in the Fukking series with no sign of him smh.

I was hot bout that shyt🤬....so hot that I cooled off on the series until Origins came out

Shay Cormac was supposed to be the ultimate assassin killer, so much potential wasted smh.

Absolutely the worst voice acting in the entire series, and it's not even close.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit it: I'm intrigued.

The original entry had several strengths that were put to the side in following titles for a more streamlined, "blockbuster" bundle of mechanics. Closest other game to ever get to recapture the first one's feel was Assassin's Creed Unity, which was rightfully panned by the critics for its rushed launch. Unfortunately, it probably contributed to them bushing that refreshed gameplay foundation. I say unfortunately because AC Unity was not a terrible game all things considered and had a lot going for it.

If they want to take another dig at it... I'll lend an ear :ehh:
Unity was my favorite one.

The Co-op alone was NUTS, someone would mess up and we would end up fighting 30+ soldiers to the death.
Everyone using different weapons and strats, so beautiful and chaotic :noah: