Ubisoft's recent software struggles and stock price hitting a 10 year low (Guillemot family and shareholders seeking sale to Tencent)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I knew Avatar and Star Wars bombing back to back would sink them. Imagine sony releasing two back to back spider-man games that sold around a million copies?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Don't know anything about the twitter handle, what's the story there?

I just followed the pcgaming link as far up the chain as possible. I could have posted the LinkedIn screenshot instead, I suppose.
I used to be more forgiving for shyt like this, but even if you do not know who you posted you should of done a quick check. If you did you would of seen that he is a "anti-woke" "Whites are being discriminated against" bytch, not worth reposting.

Promoting his bullshyt here and doing the convenient "ah well shucks, i dont know anything about the person i am reposting" move is hoe shyt. Either you are an ignorant moron that spreads to others whatever garbage you come across with no research, or more likely you are on that type of timing that person is on and you are trying to sneak that shyt it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
People demand long ass, easy ass games.

I'll never forgive the market for demanding that the Arkham series go open world.

Arkham Asylum is one of the GOAT video games, but, people wAnTeD tO dRiVe tHe BaTmObIle.

Can't give a game deep gameplay because the "I got 9 kids and work 15 hours a day" crowd wants game to be pick up and play.
?? the game went open world before the batmobile, breh

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I used to be more forgiving for shyt like this, but even if you do not know who you posted you should of done a quick check. If you did you would of seen that he is a "anti-woke" "Whites are being discriminated against" bytch, not worth reposting.

Promoting his bullshyt here and doing the convenient "ah well shucks, i dont know anything about the person i am reposting" move is hoe shyt. Either you are an ignorant moron that spreads to others whatever garbage you come across with no research, or more likely you are on that type of timing that person is on and you are trying to sneak that shyt it.

Nope, nope, and...nope.

Thanks for the explanation.