Assassin’s Creed Mirage 10.5.23

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: I liked Odyssey and the RPG elements
Odyssey and Origins were very good and a nice change imo. However, Valhalla just didn't click for me and I've barely played it. I am unsure what it is about Valhalla, but it just didn't feel right and story didn't seem that interesting.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how many cosigns Odyssey has gotten in here considering a lot of y'all were shytting on it. Been saying for a while that outside of the setting(Egypt >) and most elements of the combat(the only thing Valhalla really did right was combat) Odyssey is easily the best game in the series by a considerable margin.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Basim is :trash: no one wants to play as him :hhh:

I know you deep into the lore. Who exactly is he again? I thought he was the villian who turned against you at the end and wound up using that machine to teleport to the present day? I was so checked out at the end of Valhalla. The story is beyond ludicrous/incomprehensible now

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
My 3rd favorite series after Mass Effect and Metal Gear.

It hasn't interested me since playing as Bayak tho.

The Greek and viking sagas I completely skipped

I'm ready to get back into the series
Same here.. except I was disappointed in Origins... the last game in the series that actually interested me was Revalations

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I know you deep into the lore. Who exactly is he again? I thought he was the villian who turned against you at the end and wound up using that machine to teleport to the present day? I was so checked out at the end of Valhalla. The story is beyond ludicrous/incomprehensible now
The story is incomprehensible now?

The story has been all over since the original writer wanted to end things at 3 a decade ago and they were like, "fukk you Pierre, this series prints money!" So they just kept throwing things at the wall.

Didn't play Vikings but from what you said about a guy teleporting himself to the future, it just sounds like the Sage in Pirates, he just shows up in the present timeline because he reincarnates. It's like they're at the point where they're repeating themselves.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It's crazy how many cosigns Odyssey has gotten in here considering a lot of y'all were shytting on it. Been saying for a while that outside of the setting(Egypt >) and most elements of the combat(the only thing Valhalla really did right was combat) Odyssey is easily the best game in the series by a considerable margin.
Seems like most of the folks who liked Odyssey got into the series later on though

I don't see many who started with the first one or the Ezio trilogy fukking with Odyssey (Origins seems more split)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Seems like most of the folks who liked Odyssey got into the series later on though

I don't see many who started with the first one or the Ezio trilogy fukking with Odyssey (Origins seems more split)
We like Origins for different reasons around here
full

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Yeah, same guy, he's the reincarnation of Loki. He put his Isu gf Aletheia in the Hermes staff that was in Odyssey. He eventually got the staff back at the end of AC Valhalla and will most likely put Aletheia's consciousness in a new body, in a future game. The two also have some secret plan that hasn't been revealed yet. But the game ends with him in present day waiting to speak to William Miles. Also, he wants to find their missing kids, Hel, Fenrir & Jormungandr

Last edited: