Assassin’s Creed Mirage 10.5.23

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:russell:

I wouldn't mind a complete remake of Ac1 and 2.

Ezio is the true goat
Ezio the gawd no argument here but Connor was my guy :banderas: :mjcry:Kenway the fukkery Black Flag gawd:mjcry::wow:
Rogue was super dope as a templar and had one of the hardest costumes to unlock ever

n4xk9op0gfu01.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, same guy, he's the reincarnation of Loki. He put his Isu gf Aletheia in the Hermes staff that was in Odyssey. He eventually got the staff back at the end of AC Valhalla and will most likely put Aletheia's consciousness in a new body, in a future game. The two also have some secret plan that hasn't been revealed yet. But the game ends with him in present day waiting to speak to William Miles. Also, he wants to find their missing kids, Hel, Fenrir & Jormungandr

My god what fukking nonsense :mjlol: Isn’t Evior a reincarnation of Odin? So does that make her/him the father?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
@Brandeezy so an ancient entity comes to present day and has a secret plan with a lover? That's just Juno and the Sage again!

Yup :heh:

I found out the other day that Juno became some type of cult leader in the present and was killed by Desmond's secret kid, who's also the only known Sage currently. All of it happens in a comic off screen :dead:

My god what fukking nonsense :mjlol: Isn’t Evior a reincarnation of Odin? So does that make her/him the father?

Loki is basically Odin's adoptive father. In the game, he tries to kill Fenrir which is why him & Loki have beef. Basim basically inceptions his way into getting Layla to give him the staff in present day since his original self was hooked up to the Isu Memory machine thing. shyt is confusing af :mjlol:

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
still playing Valhalla right now so im intrigued to see what this is gonna be :obama:

I wonder if you'll get to fight using Krav Maga?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I found out the other day that Juno became some type of cult leader in the present and was killed by Desmond's secret kid, who's also the only known Sage currently. All of it happens in a comic off screen

Loki is basically Odin's adoptive father. In the game, he tries to kill Fenrir which is why him & Loki have beef. Basim basically inceptions his way into getting Layla to give him the staff in present day since his original self was hooked up to the Isu Memory machine thing. shyt is confusing af
:dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

I found out the other day that Juno became some type of cult leader in the present and was killed by Desmond's secret kid, who's also the only known Sage currently. All of it happens in a comic off screen :dead:

Loki is basically Odin's adoptive father. In the game, he tries to kill Fenrir which is why him & Loki have beef. Basim basically inceptions his way into getting Layla to give him the staff in present day since his original self was hooked up to the Isu Memory machine thing. shyt is confusing af :mjlol:

The lore has gone all over the damn place since Desilets checked out. :snoop::hubie:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Yea I remember at the end of the main game Evior hooked his up to the machine but he tricked his way with Layla and you wound ip at the cabin. Why they got an Arab playing Norse gods? This shyt is fukking ass now. The gameplay/locale always made up for it but now that’s gone.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The most hilarious part about the ending to Layla’s story is that they didn’t bother to switch up any of the lines and essentially mirrored the exact words that Juno said to Desmond :mjlol:

Even if it was history repeating itself all over again, at least put forth some effort to be original.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Valhalla was okay to me but they lost me with all the mythology shyt. Really ruined the game for me.

Shocked to see so many repping Odyssey. It was very underwhelming for me. The main characters were horrible. I could never get into it. I forced myself to grind 70 hours into it though. Origins was the last great AC.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yea I remember at the end of the main game Evior hooked his up to the machine but he tricked his way with Layla and you wound ip at the cabin. Why they got an Arab playing Norse gods? This shyt is fukking ass now. The gameplay/locale always made up for it but now that’s gone.

Loki completely took over his mind like what Odin attempted to do to Eivor at the end of the game. I'm guessing Mirage will explain how this happened, or not :pachaha: