Assassin’s Creed Mirage 10.5.23

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Good, I missed the stealth aspects of the originals. I really missed taking on mobs of enemies and running through them like John Wick with a knife.
When I learned the hidden blades could be used in combat in AC II
full

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I liked Odyssey and the RPG elements
I really enjoyed myself in Odyssey. It's crazy to ke how Ubisoft has kind of fractured their own fanbase with trying to mesh too many genres into one hodgepodge. You take swords and shields, then add folklore and mythology add some history class and then pour on some microtransactions and you have AC. Problem is, they don't know if they want to be an rpg full of numbers amd grinding or an actual adventure series filled with fun.

Wish they would pick a lane though. Mystical and fantastical or grounded and realistic. Because trying to be both is frustrating as fukk.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I really enjoyed myself in Odyssey. It's crazy to ke how Ubisoft has kind of fractured their own fanbase with trying to mesh too many genres into one hodgepodge. You take swords and shields, then add folklore and mythology add some history class and then pour on some microtransactions and you have AC. Problem is, they don't know if they want to be an rpg full of numbers amd grinding or an actual adventure series filled with fun.

Wish they would pick a lane though. Mystical and fantastical or grounded and realistic. Because trying to be both is frustrating as fukk.
I wish they would have stuck with the grounded in history approach.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I wish they would have stuck with the grounded in history approach.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
odyssey did a lot of shyt right

valhalla tacked on so much extra shyt for NO reason other than adding layers of useless nonsense

you find a new weapon? instead of just throwing it on and trying it right away you gotta LEVEL it up otherwise you look stupid
explored a new area? well shyt is gonna happen and now you gotta explore the same repetitive area all over again
combat tree based on percentages of percentages and situational abilities are all spread out like crazy forcing you to spread points even further

let people play your fukking game and enjoy it at the same time :snoop:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Odyssey is my favorite game in the series followed by Origins and Black Flag. I guess because I first got into the series in 2014 after playing Black Flag I thought that the older games had a great story but to me the gameplay wasn't up to my liking. Bought Valhalla in 2020 and every time I played for 20 minutes I got bored and wouldn't pick up for another 6 months and repeat the same process.

I'm interested in how this next game looks:jbhmm:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
A lot of their fans complained about this so I see why they are giving this small game before they go live service

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When I played the original assassins creed game I thought the series would evolve into an open world hitman type of game set in different historical periods. Where you'd have a bunch of different ways to assassinate targets using stealth, different assassin gadgets, and learning the routines of each target.

I really hate the direction the series ended up going in.