Are we all in agreement that the Series X/S is the worst console launch of all time?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And when the Xbox 360 came out most people didn’t own HDTVs. Did they make a 360 with reduced power at a much cheaper price to address those users?

The price sensitive people don’t early adapt. That’s why the Series X is more in demand. They wasted effort trying to cater to a segment of the market that lags behind because they thought the $299 price point would wow people.

It’s been pointed out that in some areas the Series S is readily available yet the X is sold out.
The OG 360 launched with composite cords, the first slim model introduced HDMI:ufdup:
Anyone who can afford a new gaming console can afford a new tv
This is not true at all, I will agree that a person who can only afford one shouldn't get either and focus on getting more paper but who am I to tell anybody what they should spend on. I'm just saying you don't know anybody who is in the struggle to say what you saying. You sound like Donald Trump right now bruh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The OG 360 launched with composite cords, the first slim model introduced HDMI:ufdup:
You saying this like you can’t plug up a Series X and S to the same level TV. I’m talking about the power of the hardware not the cables you hook it up with. People with SDTVs still had to pay for an HD level system.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You saying this like you can’t plug up a Series X and S to the same level TV. I’m talking about the power of the hardware not the cables you hook it up with. People with SDTVs still had to pay for an HD level system.
Let's not move the goalpost to "hd level system" because that was never the debate. Not like how you trying to flip it here :stop:

The composite cable is them catering to the SD crowd, it's a composite cable :wtf: and for pricing you could get the system with or without a hard drive. So ppl with sdtv could have gamed at the $300 price point. A weaker Xbox 360 was called the og Xbox. An in between wouldn't have made sense...

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
It will be discontinued within 2 years

it’s a steaming pile of shyt

It might. Problem is, Microsoft is gonna have a PR problem if they cancel it and all newer titles from that point on are made exclusively for Series X. They really put themselves in a dumbass spot with self-imposed same generation fragmentation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I love Nintendo but the Wii u was a miss. The idea was cool but it was a hard miss

The idea wasn’t really that cool though. It was prob the worst idea they’ve had since the virtual boy

This this day its the only nintendo console I’ve never owned

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea wasn’t really that cool though. It was prob the worst idea they’ve had since the virtual boy

This this day its the only nintendo console I’ve never owned
It's no wonder they ported almost every game from that library to the Switch.

I sometimes wonder what if they made the Switch more powerful like close to a PS4 Pro but kept the portable aspect relegated to home use and or streaming. :ohhh: