Are we all in agreement that the Series X/S is the worst console launch of all time?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea wasn’t really that cool though. It was prob the worst idea they’ve had since the virtual boy

This this day its the only nintendo console I’ve never owned
Its the predecessor to the switch, the idea was great just failed in execution.

Until the switch

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
its def been a drop-off compared to the 360 launch.

My Series X been a Halo n Tetris machine so far.

granted I play Halo every evening(n still would even if xbox had over 9000 exclusives at launch) but still. I know im an outlier that's addicted to Halo 1 n most people prolly want some new shyt. hell id like some new shyt too.

You sound like me but im addicted to Halo 2 instead lol :myman: lets run some halo breh:salute:

Daps
Series S is just an overall trash system.
Nope its low cost small enough to fit with multiple consoles on the desk, plays games and it’s a step above the last gen.

Perfect second console system, if you already own a PS5 and want to save an extra few hundred.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think there has ever been a console that has released without one new piece of software. Not only launch with but as of now we are well past what one would even consider a “launch window” and still no new first party games. Not even talking next gen games or anything, just a 1st party AAA game, cross-gen or not.

Microsoft is releasing Flight Simulator for Series x/s at the end of next month, and even then thats not a new game, it came out last year on PC. Odds are if you’re a fan of the series you’ve played it already. Let’s even say we count that as the first release, thats damn near August for their first release of the console generation. That’s almost 9 months, since launch for a port of a PC game.

If you don’t count that the first Microsoft release will be Psychonauts, which is only really a Microsoft game in name. It started development in 2015 and its releasing for every major console, if we count that it’s still 10 months since launch for a published game by Microsoft.

If we don’t count that??? Oh lord, FORZA????? Great looking game, but it comes out NOVEMBER 9th!!!

Thats is almost the anniversary of the Launch of the Series X/S. You cannot tell me the first Microsoft 1st party exclusive is launching on the 1 year anniversary of a console launch.
yall just gonna keep letting this man spam threads ?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound like me but im addicted to Halo 2 instead lol :myman: lets run some halo breh:salute:
im gonna be trash cuz my bread n butter is Halo 1 but ill give it my best. can't do Halo 2 Anniversary 8v8 tho, ill only run Halo 2 classic.. Lil Vaselines squad is destroying that 2 anniversary game.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Wii U was significantly worse.

XSX still has a ton of multiplat titles to play, it's fine. @Gizmo_Duck you're a good poster when you're not leaning so hard into the console wars dude, chill. They're plastic boxes sold by conglomerates that don't give a shyt about us.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But astro and sackboy:russ:
Astrobot, Sackboy, Demon's Souls and Spider-Man Miles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killer fukking Instinct and Dead Rising breh.

Killer Instinct wasn't bad but it wasn't some crazy launch title that was a system seller. Spider-Man and Demon's Souls was.

PS4 launch was kind of wack as well since I know you're probably boiling hot right now :mjlol:

PS5>PS4=/=X1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game Boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wii U

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Astrobot, Sackboy, Demon's Souls and Spider-Man Miles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killer fukking Instinct and Dead Rising breh.

Killer Instinct wasn't bad but it wasn't some crazy launch title that was a system seller. Spider-Man and Demon's Souls was.

PS4 launch was kind of wack as well since I know you're probably boiling hot right now :mjlol:

PS5>PS4=/=X1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game Boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wii U
All that launched on Xbox 1 and was next gen, and took advantage of next gen features.

The main reason I got a Xbox at launch was because of KI, crimson dragon and how dead rising used the kintec.

But go ahead and cook

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that launched on Xbox 1 and was next gen, and took advantage of next gen features.

The main reason I got a Xbox at launch was because of KI, crimson dragon and how dead rising used the kintec.

But go ahead and cook
So you're saying Demon's Souls, Sackboy, Spider-Man and especially Astrobot doesn't take advantage of next gen features? :patrice:

and Kinect? :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Wii U was significantly worse.

XSX still has a ton of multiplat titles to play, it's fine. @Gizmo_Duck you're a good poster when you're not leaning so hard into the console wars dude, chill. They're plastic boxes sold by to conglomerates that don't give a shyt about us.
It's like these console warriors have dementia and every now and then they're lucid enough to make you forget how deranged they are. Then they fall right back into it :francis: