Are we all in agreement that the Series X/S is the worst console launch of all time?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought an Xbox series x. Me and my kids been eating good off gamepass.
As a casual gamer with kids Xbox with gamepaas is a no brainer.
I don't care about any exclusives that are coming to ps5. Thought Spiderman and uncharted were boring. Especially uncharted was basically waiting for the on-screen command to push the right button at the right time.

Only game I'd miss is if there was a sequel to Detroit: become human but I still have my ps4 so sure it would come on that.
:patrice:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its def been a drop-off compared to the 360 launch.

My Series X been a Halo n Tetris machine so far.

granted I play Halo every evening(n still would even if xbox had over 9000 exclusives at launch) but still. I know im an outlier that's addicted to Halo 1 n most people prolly want some new shyt. hell id like some new shyt too.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
To the people saying both consoles have had a horrible launch or 1st year nikka how. Demon souls , spider man , returnal. Ratchet to name a few and more coming . I know the xbots can’t wait to play forza 15 and halo 14 but dang give credit when it’s due.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
To the people saying both consoles have had a horrible launch or 1st year nikka how. Demon souls , spider man , returnal. Ratchet to name a few and more coming . I know the xbots can’t wait to play forza 15 and halo 14 but dang give credit when it’s due.
Because DS is a remake Spidey sackboy are cross gen

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*Forza Horizon 5 and Halo 6. Fixed that for ya.

Hey but keep exaggerating

its been 6 years since the last mainline Halo game and 3 years since the last Forza Horizon but keep lyin i guess:yeshrug:

@PS5 would this qualify as mandatory lying?:patrice:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
*Forza Horizon 5 and Halo 6. Fixed that for ya.

Hey but keep exaggerating

its been 6 years since the last mainline Halo game and 3 years since the last Forza Horizon but keep lyin i guess:yeshrug:

@PS5 would this qualify as mandatory lying?:patrice:
Every time Xbox has had a exclusive for atleast the last 8 years now has been halo forza or gears so I have no clue what number any of them on mb.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every time Xbox has had a exclusive for atleast the last 8 years now has been halo forza or gears so I have no clue what number any of them on mb.
Well then pay attention more i guess

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
BC was the only reason it got away with it. :yeshrug:

N64 was hammered at the time for having SM64 and Pilotwings, but at least they were truly next generation experiences. SM64 being one of the greatest games ever made too.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don’t know why people are saying the PS5 launch is horrible. Sure you can play them on PS4 but it’s a way better experience on the 5. In 6 months we got Miles Morales, Sackboy, Returnal, Demon Souls, and Ratchet and clank, and we got Horizon coming. Xbox hasn’t dropped shyt for their fans other than the medium which is coming to PS5. They had a trash launch the worst out of all Xbox consoles. Xbox one’s was 10 times better.
This isn't our first console launch, maybe it's yours?
Releasing last gen games and hyping them up as next gen is what you're doing and it's embarrassing. Let's remove all the bullshyt and just examine the games you name dropped...
Miles Morales, Sackboy, Returnal, Demon Souls, and Ratchet and clank, and we got Horizon coming
1. PS4 game
2. Sackboy... never once heard it mentioned so it must be really really really good :usure:
3. Returnal, do you like this game? Do you have receipts that indicate you're not just naming shyt?
4. demons souls a PS3 game that flopped, now it's a ps5 exclusive and it's identical just better looking. So now it's great? Best launch ever!!!
5. ratchet and clank - my 4yr old loves it, I don't care for it personally but ok
6. Horizon a game that won't release this year but you gotta beef up this list so you'll hold out hope

Xbox only had the medium you say? That's a blatant Sony Stan lie tho. And instead of naming all the games again, I'll just say that gamepass alone makes Xbox have the best opening year in console history. I've never played this much ever, and there's millions of other gamers who will tell you the same. It isn't up for debate if gamepass is a success or not.

Only Sony stans say otherwise, enjoy acting like you're playing the games you named. You bored out your fukkin mind right now, probably still playing warzone only n shyt :jawalrus:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both console launches have been absolutely horrible but Xbox is definitely notable for having a trash launch as far as games go.
PS5 launch window software is the best of any console in history, and it’s a fact.