Are we all in agreement that the Series X/S is the worst console launch of all time?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's like these console warriors have dementia and every now and then they're lucid enough to make you forget how deranged they are. Then they fall right back into it :francis:
I think some of those folk need to stop with the disingenuous hyperbole statements. The real truth is in the video game space each of these three companies has carved out a customer base and a direction that's kind of different from each other. Sony isn't chasing building up their brand as a service, Nintendo isn't chasing the young adult male market. Microsoft isn't chasing the family friendly market. There's room for all of them to exist in the space and continue to grow in different directions as they each appeal to different groups.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
im gonna be trash cuz my bread n butter is Halo 1 but ill give it my best. can't do Halo 2 Anniversary 8v8 tho, ill only run Halo 2 classic.. Lil Vaselines squad is destroying that 2 anniversary game.

Haha dont worry im down for h1 too. And my squad done put our foot in lil vas squad ass they aint fukking with us lol

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haha dont worry im down for h1 too. And my squad done put our foot in lil vas squad ass they aint fukking with us lol
Oh, so youve ran into that hoe too:russ:

“Congrats, your squad beat a team of randoms”

“cool, you spent the entire match campin with the sniper. So much skill”

cant stand that guy:stopitslime:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Oh, so youve ran into that hoe too:russ:

“Congrats, your squad beat a team of randoms”

“cool, you spent the entire match campin with the sniper. So much skill”

cant stand that guy:stopitslime:

Yea he always playing big team with a full squad. Caught his ass slacking in h2a hardcore the other day rolled his ass and sent him back to big team :lolbron:. We tryna get a whole bunch of us off to get his big team squad too :mjgrin:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The 1st year usually isn't that great for new consoles. The software is mostly last gen ports and there's a higher chance of getting hardware issues.

I usually take at least a year before I invest in a new gen console. Just to let them work out their issues and release some real next gen games.