Antivaxxers are the new ambulance chasers

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
The government and pharmaceutical companies told you the jab is safe and effective. You have nothing to worry about, why worry about what a few crazy people think? :manny:
Ignorance and stupidity needs to be checked. Otherwise, it spreads and the less informed will believe the lies.

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
Apparently so.

Tucker Carlson brought on a well known antivaxxer to talk about Hamlin.

Tucker: Why is there a rise in young athletes with heart issues? | Fox News Video

These people will kill us all just for power
Of course they bring on the doctor with the history of spreading covid misinformation. Will he ask about any adverse reactions to the hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin he was promoting?

McCullough advocated for early treatment using the discredited treatments hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin... Posted on the Canadian online video sharing platform Rumble, McCullough gave an interview in April 2021 to The New American, the magazine of the right-wing John Birch Society, in which he advanced anti-vaccination messaging, including falsely claiming huge numbers of fatalities attributed to the COVID-19 vaccines.[23] In May 2021, McCullough gave an interview in which he made claims about COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines which were "inaccurate, misleading and/or unsupported by evidence", including that survivors cannot be re-infected and so do not require vaccination and that the vaccines are dangerous

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:patrice: I been confused this whole thread bc i don't think op knows what ambulance chaser even means, which is esp ironic considering he started a whole thread just to call other ppl stupid.

Ambulance chasing, also known as capping, is a term which refers to a lawyer soliciting for clients at a disaster site. The term "ambulance chasing" comes from the stereotype of lawyers who follow ambulances to the emergency room to find clients.[1] "Ambulance chaser" is used as a derogatory term for a personal injury lawyer.[2]

:deadrose:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pro vaxx nikkas are just as blind and dumb as non vaxx nikkas

The faith ppl have in this gov is crazy

I don't personally care what people do but objectively speaking anti-vaxx folks get their asses whupped in literally every thread I've seen. :manny:

Just being real. Cats just throw out numbers and random Tweets, get pressed, then either leave the thread or eventually resort to "well, I'm just saying...."

It's already happening in this thread. :dead:

Fred.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't personally care what people do but objectively speaking anti-vaxx folks get their asses whupped in literally every thread I've seen. :manny:

Just being real. Cats just throw out numbers and random Tweets, get pressed, then either leave the thread or eventually resort to "well, I'm just saying...."

It's already happening in this thread. :dead:

Fred.

There are tons of nikkas that spoke against the mrna injections and have been doing it since 2020. There shyt is often deleted, bushed and a lot of them took notice of that don't even bother posting anymore.

If people truly cared about how safe these injections are, the information is widely out there now. I'm sure @HarlemHottie @Malcolmxxx_23 know lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There are tons of nikkas that spoke against the mrna injections and have been doing it since 2020. There shyt is often deleted, bushed and a lot of them took notice of that don't even bother posting anymore.

If people truly cared about how safe these injections are, the information is widely out there now. I'm sure @HarlemHottie @Malcolmxxx_23 know lol

Threads gets deleted for the exact same reasons I said.

I mean....look at your posts in this thread. Let's keep it real here. If I'm on the fence about the vaxx I'm not listening to you.

Fred.