Antivaxxers are the new ambulance chasers

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Cleveland Clinic scientists publish study finding an “unexpected” "increased risk of COVID-19 with higher numbers of prior vaccine doses." Mandates are immoral, unethical, and criminal without this finding.

Risk of COVID-19 based on prior infection and vaccination history

The risk of COVID-19 varied by the phase of the epidemic in which the subject’s last prior COVID-19 episode occurred. In decreasing order of risk of COVID-19 were those never previously infected, those last infected during the pre-Delta or Delta phase, those last infected during the Omicron BA.1/BA.2 phase, and those last infected during the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 phase (Figure 1).

so basically as more virulent mutations of covid appeared and spread, more people got covid.

the researchers agree mRNA vaccines are safe and effective.

INTRODUCTION

When the original Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines first became available in 2020, there was ample evidence of efficacy from randomized clinical trials [1,2].Vaccine effectiveness was subsequently confirmed by clinical effectiveness data in the real world outside of clinical trials [3,4], including an effectiveness estimate of 97% among employees within our own healthcare system [5]. This was when the human population had just encountered the novel Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus, and the pathogen had exacted a high burden of morbidity and mortality across the world. The vaccines were amazingly effective in preventing COVID-19, saved a large number of lives, and changed the impact of the pandemic.

Although the vaccines were very effective, the majority of the population in resource-poor countries could not get vaccinated in time, and waves of infection occurred around the world. Continued acquisition of mutations in the virus, from natural evolution in response to interaction with the immune response among the human population, led to the emergence and spread of SARS-CoV-2 variants. Despite this, those previously infected or vaccinated continued to have substantial protection against reinfection by virtual of natural or vaccine-induced immunity [6]. The arrival of the Omicron variant in December 2021, brought a significant change to the immune protection landscape.

Previously infected or vaccinated individuals were no longer protected from COVID-19 [6]. Vaccine boosting provided some protection against the Omicron variant [7,8], but the degree of protection was not near that of the original vaccine against the pre-Omicron variants of SARS-CoV-2 [8]. After the emergence of the Omicron variant, prior infection with an earlier lineage of the Omicron variant protected against subsequent infection with a subsequent lineage [9], but such protection appeared to wear off within a few months [10]. During the Omicron phase of the pandemic, protection from vaccine-induced immunity decreased within a few months after vaccine boosting [8]. Recognition that the original COVID-19 vaccines provided much less protection after the emergence of the Omicron variant, spurred efforts to produce newer vaccines that were more effective.

These efforts culminated in the approval by the US Food and Drug Administration, on 31 August 2022, of bivalent COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, which contained antigens represented in the original vaccine as well as antigens representing the BA.4/BA.5 lineages of the Omicron variant. Given the demonstrated safety of the earlier mRNA vaccines and the perceived urgency of need of a more effective preventive tool, these vaccines were approved without demonstration of effectiveness in clinical studies. The purpose of this study was to evaluate whether the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine protects against COVID-19

@SwizzLake are you against booster shots but support the initial two-dose vaccine or are you against covid vaccines completely?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Respond to this study done by a Stanford University Professor here:
What was the point of posting this? Its a meta analysis of infection rates based on studies done during the pandemic; published Oct of 2022. A pandemic where ppl practiced quarantine protocals like contract tracing and social distancing. All things Kulldorff and his kind spoke out against, during the pandemic.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
so basically as more virulent mutations of covid appeared and spread, more people got covid.

the researchers agree mRNA vaccines are safe and effective.

@SwizzLake are you against booster shots but support the initial two-dose vaccine or are you against covid vaccines completely?
You see over and over again, these idiots don't even read the stuff they post. This is the "Research" they go on so much about.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
My favorite move from the anti-vaxx playbook is post a bunch of shyt, make you watch it and then tell me why it's bad info or the headline was purposely misleading. If you cant do that, you must be a government loving sheep who never questions anything and you're due for death at any moment :shaq:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
he reminds me of that IT expert trump team had during the election to discredit the election result...

It does not matter the amount of evidence that is put forward from respected academics and independent medical doctors that are thinking independently from the government, you guys will dismiss it because your ego won't allow for you to be humbled, you won't admit to yourself that you were conditioned to taking these experimental MRNA injections. @Fillerguy

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It does not matter the amount of evidence that is put forward from respected academics and independent medical doctors that are thinking independently from the government, you guys will dismiss it because your ego won't allow for you to be humbled, you won't admit to yourself that you were conditioned to taking these experimental MRNA injections. @Fillerguy

ok at what point would you consider the MRNA covid vaccine with over a billions doses no longer experimental?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
yes

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
@SwizzLake

It doesn't matter if I'm conditioned. It doesn't matter if I get my shot every other week. It doesn't even matter if I get my marching order from daddy government. You and every source you dig up, cannot that can reconcile reality with your claims

Most of Humanity has taken a form of the covid vaccines. We're entering year 3 having the vax and ppl are still taking them. Why is it so hard to find concrete evidence that covid vaccines are deadly?

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@SwizzLake

It doesn't matter if I'm conditioned. It doesn't matter if I get my shot every other week. It doesn't even matter if I get my marching order from daddy government. You and every source you dig up, cannot that can reconcile reality with your claims

Most of Humanity has taken a form of the covid vaccines. We're entering year 3 having the vax and ppl are still taking them. Why is it so hard to find concrete evidence that covid vaccines are deadly?
Remember what this vaccine advocate was lecturing about?

He died "suddenly". A lot of those similar cases have been happening and being documented

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
New York City Health Officials Admit Omicron Subvariant Is More Likely to “Infect” Vaccinated People

:francis: