Reppin
NyC
Well, thank you for being honest.

You showed me the cdc
And fact check. Org

Are you serious?
The cdc been juelzing since forever

Who is fact check funded by?
Peer reviewed articles knowing shyt biased as fukk.

Im guessing Christopher Columbus did discover America

And aids did come from Africa

My bad bro you got this.

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
no breh...don't you know, side effects don't show up for years after you're vaxxed?
My uncle is one of these weirdos. He went from yall gonna die within a few months to yall are done by the end of 2022 to just wait for a few years, you’ll see.

Crazy thing is when COVID first popped off, he was crazy cautious, wore gloves, mask, face shield. Then he started watching and reading all these conspiracy theories and got sucked it and now doesnt stfu about it :stopitslime:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The whole damn NBA and NFL was vaccinated wasnt they? Along with half the population, but ONE football player have a heart attack and the vaccine is to blame :what: There should be players and people dropping left and right from cardiac arrest then especially these long distance runners that were vaccinated. Do these people think about the shyt they say:what:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My uncle is one of these weirdos. He went from yall gonna die within a few months to yall are done by the end of 2022 to just wait for a few years, you’ll see.

Crazy thing is when COVID first popped off, he was crazy cautious, wore gloves, mask, face shield. Then he started watching and reading all these conspiracy theories and got sucked it and now doesnt stfu about it :stopitslime:

Breh I've had to distance myself from a few people who've adopted sayings like "Mudbloods" and "purebloods". Talking about "yeah you're fine now but what about 30 years from now?"...Nikka what about 30 years from now? Don't you realize all the possibilities of what can happen in a 30 year time span? It's actually kind of sickening how people want to be right about the vaccine being some death sentence.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The whole damn NBA and NFL was vaccinated wasnt they? Along with half the population, but ONE football player have a heart attack and the vaccine is to blame :what: There should be players and people dropping left and right from cardiac arrest then especially these long distance runners that were vaccinated. Do these people think about the shyt they say:what:
Exactly. Players should be dropping dead like a fukking simpsons episode if that was the case.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If there was a serious and comprehensive study done would these people believe the info if it didn't line up with their nonsense? .... Nope, reading the thread.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There should be players and people dropping left and right from cardiac arrest then especially these long distance runners that were vaccinated. Do these people think about the shyt they say:what:

Exactly. Players should be dropping dead like a fukking simpsons episode if that was the case.
There are people, like John Stockton, that believe that this is the case.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The government and pharmaceutical companies told you the jab is safe and effective. You have nothing to worry about, why worry about what a few crazy people think? :manny:
The government and pharmaceutical companies likely have already saved you from 1000 deaths and maiming in your short life in the form of laws and medicine. Not saying they can be wholesale trusted, but providing some context