Antivaxxers are the new ambulance chasers

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Threads gets deleted for the exact same reasons I said.

I mean....look at your posts in this thread. Let's keep it real here. If I'm on the fence about the vaxx I'm not listening to you.

Fred.

No one is serious about giving these coli dudes legitimate sources from reputable medical journals that say the mrna injections are unsafe, particularly for healthy young men, because those that really know how unsafe these mrna injections are know exactly where to go to get information.

Coli dudes just focus on consensus state which is a herd mentality, they don't form an independent thought, they look to the external world to have an opinion.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No one is serious about giving these coli dudes legitimate sources from reputable medical journals that say the mrna injections are unsafe, particularly for healthy young men, because those that really know how unsafe these mrna injections are know exactly where to go to get information.

Coli dudes Just focus on consensus state which is a herd mentality, they don't form an independent thought, they look to the external world to have an opinion.

I mean...you have the floor right now. I guarantee I won't bush the thread. Go in.

But so far you've posted a random Tweet of a dead athlete with zero proof it was vaxx related.
Then @bnew responded with more Tweets of dead athletes prior to the vaccine....and you ignored it. :mjlol:

This is what I'm talking about.

Again, I'm saying this as someone that has literally zero posts promoting the vaccine. But if this was Coke (vaxx) vs Pepsi (anti-vaxx)....I'm going with Coke.

You anti-vaxx cats are mostly awful at selling your argument.

Fred.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The U.K. equivalent of the FDA, after legal demand, has disclosed concerning internal documents regarding AstraZeneca's C19 vaccine, including a study finding "vector DNA in the sciatic nerve, bone marrow, liver, lungs, and spleen of vaccinated mice."

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
According to national survey by Pulse Opinion Research, "Twenty-eight percent (28%) of adults say they personally know someone whose death they think may have been caused by side effects of COVID-19 vaccines."

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to national survey by Pulse Opinion Research, "Twenty-eight percent (28%) of adults say they personally know someone whose death they think may have been caused by side effects of COVID-19 vaccines."

So not proven to be caused by the vaccine, just that they think may have been caused by it :unimpressed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The numbers of athletes dying from cardiac arrests since the mrna injections roll-out don't lie @bnew @hex

Check the research provided on those links:

how many of those athletes had covid?

F3FFFbT.png

this is why we say covid is not the flu.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The numbers of athletes dying from cardiac arrests since the mrna injections roll-out don't lie @bnew @hex

Check the research provided on those links:

Clicked on the links

First link is an epidemiological study of us cases for actual athletes under 35 years old.

Second is a non peer reviewed article where the author is bringing up random cases from all around the world ( and they're being very loose with the term athlete. For instance, the first example is of a 37 year old professor in Malaysia who was competing in sometime like a 5k run.

The methods aren't even comparable. That's problem with antivaxxers, you guys don't even bother to use deductive reasoning to determine whether or not what your reading makes any sort of sense.