Antivaxxers are the new ambulance chasers

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stanford Prof Ioannidis et al Covid pre-vaccination Infection Fatality Rate paper is now peer-reviewed & published. Conclusions all same.

Catastrophic societal harms imposed d/t irrational fear & mass hysteria of a virus with IFR lower than influenza.

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
“A public official narrative was established, and you weren’t allowed to question it.”

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the stupid shyt I'm talking about.

Flmsap_XkAIcAzq

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"I have received hundreds of emails from academics around the country urging me to keep speaking the truth. They say they are too afraid to do it themselves." - Scott Atlas.

:francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I am providing you information from the experts:

you're all over the place.

first you insinuate a 38 male died because of the covid vaccine and now you point to a study that said covid booster shots may result in net harm to healthy young adults(18-29). one of their sources is the VAERS system which has been astroturfed by anti-vaxxers since the covid vaccine was released.:gucci:

also like the paper referenced the CDC estimated myocarditis risk was within 0-7 days of getting the booster shot, not months or years after.

why do you think someone who got myocarditis from the vaccine/booster wouldn't get it from covid. You believe covid is endemic and people will have to live with multiple covid infections which means increased risk of more myocarditis cases.

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I think its far more likely to be some pre-existing heart condition or PEDs than the vaccine, but It weird that the narrative of commotio cordis is making the media rounds. There are very few if any recorded cases with football players despite millions of more forceful and direct hits to the chest. Commotio Cordis typically happens in Baseball and hockey where a player is hit in the chest by a speeding puck/ball, or when a boxer or martial artist receive a direct punch to their unprotected chest. A padded shoulder hit to a padded chest plate just doesn't pass the eye test.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Flmsap_XkAIcAzq

1. How does this prove that vaccinations and collapsing athletes are linked together? You haven't provided any evidence to back your claim. No sources.

2. The vast majority of these "possible adverse effects" are remarkably rare.

3. As other posters have addressed, heart complications are much more common w/ Covid than Covid vaccinations.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Clicked on the links

First link is an epidemiological study of us cases for actual athletes under 35 years old.

Second is a non peer reviewed article where the author is bringing up random cases from all around the world ( and they're being very loose with the term athlete. For instance, the first example is of a 37 year old professor in Malaysia who was competing in sometime like a 5k run.

The methods aren't even comparable. That's problem with antivaxxers, you guys don't even bother to use deductive reasoning to determine whether or not what your reading makes any sort of sense.
Go down a little further in the article, they're actually trying to link a 71 y/o who died of cancer to their dumbass conspiracy theory. :dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
“A public official narrative was established, and you weren’t allowed to question it.”

full

you literally just posted a tweet that included this chart comparing hospitalized unvaccinated + no previous diagnosis to vaccinated + no previous diagnosis.

REdm8Lu.png

i'd be a fool if I couldn't interpret this simple chart that shows i'd be better off vaccinated than unvaccinated.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is one of those clowns who believed covid would go away if most people were exposed to it. Epoch Times is a right wing, MAGA conspiracy, publisher that's funded by a religious cult.

Respond to this study done by a Stanford University Professor here:

Stanford Prof Ioannidis et al Covid pre-vaccination Infection Fatality Rate paper is now peer-reviewed & published. Conclusions all same.

Catastrophic societal harms imposed d/t irrational fear & mass hysteria of a virus with IFR lower than influenza.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cleveland Clinic scientists publish study finding an “unexpected” "increased risk of COVID-19 with higher numbers of prior vaccine doses." Mandates are immoral, unethical, and criminal without this finding.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You may want to hear what this doctor testified on Capitol Hill:

Concerning..only about 5 minutes, worth a listen.