Another one for the #gmb

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
this bytch probably gives the p*ssy to her husband only on his payday, but gives it up to Skeets on demand :wow:
Skeets will never have a healthy relationship with any woman after the shyt he done seen fukking with other nikkas' girls. :wow:
#GMB

Yeah...Karma just sittin back waiting for him...droolin for the day he gets in a relationship...
It's gonna be rough.
:yeshrug::beli:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I covered up tats. Built for doggie style type

NSFW
vqgFlfg.jpg

fukkin perfect.
That is such a dope body.
Just the right amount of everything breh...
:takedat::wow::whoo:

Daps
You know who I feel for in situations like this?

The people who attended the wedding from out of town.

Imagine taking time off from work, buying a plane ticket/tickets, an outfit, hotel accommodations, transportation & gifts just to see some bytch whose hell bent on ruining her marriage at the minimum walk down the aisle

If the stupid nikka can’t pick up on the signs then that’s on him but what about the people on the sidelines? Innocent fukkin bystanders man :francis:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:mjgrin: a bytches past don't matter brehs, its perfectly sane to wife a broad you've only known for several months, focus on the feeling of luv and ignore signs that she might be a thot, brehs:sas1:. None of it matters as long as she rides ur dikk well and cums hard:mjlol:.Only virginals and gay nikkas would say otherwise. :mjpls::ufdup:

At least that's what the coli told me :coffee: