Another one for the #gmb

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Again, Why out homie who’s getting cheated on? Coli is foul. Lames ain’t gonna do nothing but snitch on @skeetsinternal and risk his life all for fukking daps and rep.

Y’all some clowns.

This why nikkas don’t like posting shyt on here, y’all investigator gadget ass nikkas can’t help yourselves from taking shyt too gotdamn far.
If it make you happy. Mistaken Id.

This nikka goes by a different rap name.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I feel sorry for the breh :francis:

This remind me of that other thread, where a Coli breh fukked another Coli breh’s wife... twice.
Even taunted him and described his apartment to a T.

Most demonic shyt I’ve ever seen on here so far.

Wait this happened? Link? :dahell:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
In and out

qpHiy4e.jpg

Jesus :dead:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I feel sorry for the breh :francis:

This remind me of that other thread, where a Coli breh fukked another Coli breh’s wife... twice.
Even taunted him and described his apartment to a T.

Most demonic shyt I’ve ever seen on here so far.
I remember that thread. That was too much fukkery for me I had to dip out of that thread:huhldup:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Damn, maybe I am wrong. @skeetsinternal

This ain't looking good. I found out her info and her career. Leave that woman alone. She's trouble. These two kinda popular. That why you gotta watch who you marry brehs

:ohhh:

I was just fukking around I didnt think it was really her. I'm not trying to get nikkas killed

:lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But coli told me if you aren’t a married woman, your worthless:troll:
This is scary. Just tracking shyt, you see how easy it is to get cheated on and you don't think anything of it as a man as you just providing for your family and grinding with the love of your life. Skeets, you really need to fall back, her husband don't deserve this. If she's gonna hoe, let her find another nikka and get caught slippin

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Man if you don't gtfoh with that lame attempt at dap fishing :what:

OP ain't shyt and he knows he ain't shyt. But y'all lames stay dikk riding him like a gang of hoes . Living vicariously through somebody who is out here being reckless, seeding up random thotties, creating a bunch of fatherless babies who will be cursed with whores as their mothers.

Do you know that this nikka impregnated 4 thots at the same time just a few months ago?

You out here encouraging this dysfunction, will you save these innocent kids from the dysfunctional environment that they will grow up in? Will you protect them from the abuse?

Nah you'll be sitting comfortably in Sweden or wherever the fukk you live while the community has to deal with the aftermath.

But you're pro black tho, right? :rudy:

Pathetic ass incels living through nikkas like OP.
:whoo: hit them with the realness

Skeets is pure entertainment but sometime we forget that he walks the path of destruction- Creating fatherless children and upset husbands.

Last edited: