Another one for the #gmb

Karb

Veteran
Daps
We all thought @skeetsinternal was just a humble bragging sociopath:

The classic ‘short strokes’ tape

The text messages

The playfully waving off our “nikka you gon’ get clapped up fukking with wrong boyfriend one of these days be careful!”

But when you read a married woman say “because you nutted in me” and “chill I got this I know him” to a dude who is straight up and clearly just wants to fukk

Isn’t he actually a hero not wearing a cape for showing brehs and especially the simps on here that certain women are complete whores and that a ring or a marriage or children don’t mean shyt to them?

Shouts to Skeets
:ehh:

Any real breh with any level of experience with women pays attention, but this married simp and Coli simps don’t.. OP is doing work for the betterment of men!

Man if you don't gtfoh with that lame attempt at dap fishing :what:

OP ain't shyt and he knows he ain't shyt. But y'all lames stay dikk riding him like a gang of hoes . Living vicariously through somebody who is out here being reckless, seeding up random thotties, creating a bunch of fatherless babies who will be cursed with whores as their mothers.

Do you know that this nikka impregnated 4 thots at the same time just a few months ago?

You out here encouraging this dysfunction, will you save these innocent kids from the dysfunctional environment that they will grow up in? Will you protect them from the abuse?

Nah you'll be sitting comfortably in Sweden or wherever the fukk you live while the community has to deal with the aftermath.

But you're pro black tho, right? :rudy:

Pathetic ass incels living through nikkas like OP.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Why is she fukkin you raw if she got a husband

don't be proud of yourself :francis:

All the married women I deal with I'm shooting the club up like I got 2 AKs in each hand. It's like this breh, these women want me to fukk them like I do, talk to them like I do, treat them the way I do.i come thru and take full control of their bodies... What that tell you about who they wit vs what type women they are

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas will claim GMB because of the risk of exposing your time, care and wealth to a spouse that ain't about shyt...

But, somehow, the lifestyle that GMB nikkas promote like this which exposes a nikka to risk of harm to life and limb by a weak, mentally insecure nikka with hurt pride is somehow more appealing..:mjlol:

You can get a prenup to protect against many of the long term commitment pitfuls...

But, not many prenuptial-esque agreements that protect against an insecure nikka with a machete who's jawn your fukking recklessly. :dwillhuh:

Imagine getting killed or hurt over p*ssy?:hhh:
Yikes. #FRB (fukk Recklessly, brehs):mjgrin:

Daps

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Skeets is officially 2018 POSTER OF THE YEAR

any pics of her neck down skeets?
I covered up tats. Built for doggie style type