Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
We all thought @skeetsinternal was just a humble bragging sociopath:

The classic ‘short strokes’ tape

The text messages

The playfully waving off our “nikka you gon’ get clapped up fukking with wrong boyfriend one of these days be careful!”

But when you read a married woman say “because you nutted in me” and “chill I got this I know him” to a dude who is straight up and clearly just wants to fukk

Isn’t he actually a hero not wearing a cape for showing brehs and especially the simps on here that certain women are complete whores and that a ring or a marriage or children don’t mean shyt to them?

Shouts to Skeets
:ehh:

Any real breh with any level of experience with women pays attention, but this married simp and Coli simps don’t.. OP is doing work for the betterment of men!

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We all thought @skeetsinternal was just a humble bragging sociopath:

The classic ‘short strokes’ tape

The text messages

The playfully waving off our “nikka you gon’ get clapped up fukking with wrong boyfriend one of these days be careful!”

But when you read a married woman say “because you nutted in me” and “chill I got this I know him” to a dude who is straight up and clearly just wants to fukk

Isn’t he actually a hero not wearing a cape for showing brehs and especially the simps on here that certain women are complete whores and that a ring or a marriage or children don’t mean shyt to them?

Shouts to Skeets for saving 1 simp at a time
:ehh:

Any real breh with any level of experience with women pays attention, but this married simp and Coli simps don’t.. OP is doing work for the betterment of men!
:mjlol: y'all really need to stop watching other nikkas dikks.

Daps
I don't believe in karma, but I know quite a few dudes who were notorious for running up in other nikkas women who got done greasy. A few got killed, and one got stabbed the fukk up. He lived, though.

Its not worth it, to me.

Some dudes get off of knowing they can take somebody else lady, but I look at the potential repercussions of it, and deem it not worth it.

I mean, if this chick is that greasy, you could be opening yourself up to all kinds of other shyt.

Maybe not will ever happen to you, though.

Just ain't worth the risk, though, imo.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
In and out

qpHiy4e.jpg