Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Damn. What thread was that? :damn:

You got that thread?! Please link it up

When this happen? :what:

u got a lank ? :lupe:

wat the fukk
when was this :dwillhuh:

Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Reps would be appreciated...

Have your wife get raw dogged twice by a breh who posts on the same message board as you brehs

:mjcry:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man y'all gonna fukk around and get Skeetz murked out here:snoop:.

Say what you want about how he deals with women but he's giving us the real deal on how scandalous these women are.

It's fukked up the husband is unaware but if he wasnt such a simp and satisifed his wife to her pleasure then maybe she wouldn't step out in him and get raw dogged.

What am Im saying....maybe she still would:francis:

Cole World

Be safe Skeetz:salute:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You out here encouraging this dysfunction, will you save these innocent kids from the dysfunctional environment that they will grow up in? Will you protect them from the abuse?

Nah you'll be sitting comfortably in Sweden or wherever the fukk you live while the community has to deal with the aftermath.
I felt this
:mjgrin::mjgrin:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Again, Why out homie who’s getting cheated on? Coli is foul. Lames ain’t gonna do nothing but snitch on @skeetsinternal and risk his life all for fukking daps and rep.

Y’all some clowns.

This why nikkas don’t like posting shyt on here, y’all investigator gadget ass nikkas can’t help yourselves from taking shyt too gotdamn far.

Who?

:pachaha:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not a single woman dapped this post.....:whistle:
Bc it's bullshyt. I never thought @skeetsinternal was a sociopath. He just a nikka out here trynna get his dikk wet (through ever escalating levels of scandalousness, the molestation by a nanny explained it).

2nd, there's a difference between a random hoe and a bytch you been fukking since she was 18. He's in her mind. Whole different ball game.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Idk why, but I read that in a screaming voice.

On the real you tho you gotta check these women he's seeding up.

A man can only go so far as a woman let's him.

This dude literally is sleeping with a woman with husband.

Her husband is probably a hard working man who wants a family, but who keep giving p*ssy up? The chick!!

These chicks are messing with these nikkas and getting pregnant. They not taking birth control, they choosing to have these babies with these dudes.

Why don't they just mess with a nikka who wants a family?

Ain't saying what dude is doing is right or wrong, but he showing yall these hoes ain't loyal.

He's producing a bunch of babies who will grow up in miserable conditions. He is responsible for that.

Nikkas like you don't really care until one of those drugged out, boonk gang ass kids robs you for a pair of jordans.

You can't be "pro black" and endorse this shyt breh.

I am not excusing the whores he's messing with by the way.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:whoo: hit them with the realness

Skeets is pure entertainment but sometime we forget that he walks the path of destruction- Creating fatherless children and upset husbands.

I used to laugh at his antics :francis:

But then it became clear that dude was impregnating these lowlife women and I started to imagine what type of environment them kids will grow up in and what they will turn into:picard:

Ask anybody who's worked with disadvantaged kids breh.. Some of these neglected babies grow up in the worst conditions. Sexual abuse, neglect, extreme violence etc etc.. These are the kids that we read about in the news.

That shyt ain't funny to me :hubie:

Tbh I could care less, none of this impacts me personally, I just feel sorry for the communities who will have to deal with the ramifications and pick up the pieces.

Breh, until you do the research, you quickly realize, Skeets ain't no hero in this. This one kinda hurt. This ain't his usual fukking with nasty thots and loser chicks. This ain't that. My thing is what goes into her mind. Why she wanna hurt her man so bad

In some cultures both Skeets and that whore would get executed. When you understand the full ramifications of this level of infidelity and how it destroys society, you understand why there's a death penalty attached to it.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What in the ENTIRE fukk!!!!

giphy.gif