Another one for the #gmb

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear this nikka @skeetsinternal is gonna wind up getting Pastor Troy accidentally clapped up for mistaking him to to be a coli poster :mjlol:
Funny thing is I personally know Troy. Once when we was chopping it up, I got on my phone and the coli was already up with this nikka @skeetsinternal on some fukkery shyt on my screen that I forgot that I was reading. I smirked and Troy was like, whats up. All I said was ," nothing fam, just internet shyt".

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One more post from me and I'm done. Idk if people in here on that guest book don't know or just don't give a fukk, but I don't think y'all snitching/trolling the right victims lol. Skeetz said the chick already got married and back from her honeymoon. The people y'all trolling getting married on the 30th of next month....lmao

Last edited:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
It's gotta be someone in this thread.

A while back there was another thread like this ....and brehs hoped on the registry of an Indian couple or some shyt and the same style racial comments were being made. That registry was real though and they ended up taking everything down....

sosaa

All Star
Daps
I feel sorry for the breh :francis:

This remind me of that other thread, where a Coli breh fukked another Coli breh’s wife... twice.
Even taunted him and described his apartment to a T.

Most demonic shyt I’ve ever seen on here so far.
wat the fukk
when was this :dwillhuh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We all thought @skeetsinternal was just a humble bragging sociopath:

The classic ‘short strokes’ tape

The text messages

The playfully waving off our “nikka you gon’ get clapped up fukking with wrong boyfriend one of these days be careful!”

But when you read a married woman say “because you nutted in me” and “chill I got this I know him” to a dude who is straight up and clearly just wants to fukk

Isn’t he actually a hero not wearing a cape for showing brehs and especially the simps on here that certain women are complete whores and that a ring or a marriage or children don’t mean shyt to them?

Shouts to Skeets
:ehh:

Any real breh with any level of experience with women pays attention, but this married simp and Coli simps don’t.. OP is doing work for the betterment of men!

Not a single woman dapped this post.....:whistle:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Again, Why out homie who’s getting cheated on? Coli is foul. Lames ain’t gonna do nothing but snitch on @skeetsinternal and risk his life all for fukking daps and rep.

Y’all some clowns.

This why nikkas don’t like posting shyt on here,[b[ y’all investigator gadget ass nikkas[/b] can’t help yourselves from taking shyt too gotdamn far.

:deadmanny: