Another one for the #gmb

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
i was reading this like damn this guy gives no fukks, is he gonna complain about the girl not giving him p*ssy :jbhmm:

then the tables flipped and i was like :fifok:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm trying to figure that out in my other thread. tbh.

The purpose of marriage is really centered around procreation and a continuance of bloodlines.

Whether or not modern men or women will believe it, consummation (sex and ejaculation) was the seal of marriage...unfortunately, women today don't understand the near unnatural power/energy that they're accepting when they let random nikkas nut up in them like a shooting gallery.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just checked the wedding site and y'all fukkin WILDIN

Someone even pretended to be Tariq

SkeetsExternal quoting Son Of Adidon

New Jersey Cuck Club saying "welcome to the club"

Oh and whoever said "hit it from the back till my a$$hole bleed", we know damn well that wasn't a brehette :dame:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Breh, until you do the research, you quickly realize, Skeets ain't no hero in this. This one kinda hurt. This ain't his usual fukking with nasty thots and loser chicks. This ain't that. My thing is what goes into her mind. Why she wanna hurt her man so bad
background please breh.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Back story.. This the same chic been riding wit me since she 18yrs old,.now 29. She got engaged new years eve, I was fukking her new years day. Same chic that just recently got married and told me to hold up until after she get back from her honeymoon. I done hit 4 times since she back. Trying to fukk this morning.

pckUDzw.jpg

true wolf right here...most men are dogs, but only the true sociopaths among us elevate to wolf status...

that start fukking your side pieces sister type shyt :win:

giphy.gif

Spotja

Pro
Daps
I just checked the wedding site and y'all fukkin WILDIN

Someone even pretended to be Tariq

Someone called Coli the black *****

SkeetsExternal quoting Son Of Adidon

Oh and whoever said "hit it from the back till my a$$hole bleed", we know damn well that wasn't a brehette :dame:
:dwillhuh:There's so many cacs lurking here?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The purpose of marriage is really centered around procreation and a continuance of bloodlines.

Whether or not modern men or women will believe it, consummation (sex and ejaculation) was the seal of marriage...unfortunately, women today don't understand the near unnatural power/energy that they're accepting when they let random nikkas nut up in them like a shooting gallery.
Truth. Glad to see you back OG.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
You this is some hoe ass shyt :gucci:

3748_F54_C_3129_4761_B230_A89_B0_BACAD23.jpg

Just when I thought of sharing some shyt:picard:

See @skeetsinternal this is why when nikkas ask for pictures n shyt I just give the bare minimum. nikkas is hating ass hoes fr

That's fukking crazy! They need to find who made that post. Had to be a woman skimming through this thread. I REFUSE to believe it was a nikka! Are you nikkas serious!?:hhh: