Amanda Seales Is Not on the Kamala Train. Will She Get the SWAE Lee Treatment?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How do the same people yall love one minute turn into a "koon" "bytch" "nobody likes her anyway"? So, every single person who doesn't agree with our hive-minded mentality is automatically no longer accepted?! I mean, yall gonna turn on everybody? Or you gonna wake up one day and maybe realize it's you that's brainless and in most cases literally can't think for yourself?

And for the 10th time, I don't support a Trump, a Biden, a Harris, or any of these other politicians yall worship...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do the same people yall love one minute turn into a "koon" "bytch" "nobody likes her anyway"? So, every single person who doesn't agree with our hive-minded mentality is automatically no longer accepted?! I mean, yall gonna turn on everybody? Or you gonna wake up one day and maybe realize it's you that's brainless and in most cases literally can't think for yourself?

And for the 10th time, I don't support a Trump, a Biden, a Harris, or any of these other politicians yall worship...
Amanda has been on damn near everyone's shyt list for a long time.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Which posters loved her and then turned on her?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
All that shyt she taking is cool ...if we didn't have a Hitler/Strom Thurmond/Red Skull wannabe on the other side of the aisle with a whole heap of cac support. Maybe now isnt the time to be an idealist

Nah the Hivemind mentality started around the Obama era.. If you even questioned or criticized Obama.. You was seen as a CAC, sellout or c00n.. Word to Tavis Smiley and Cornell West