Amanda Seales Is Not on the Kamala Train. Will She Get the SWAE Lee Treatment?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Watch him avoid answering it :unimpressed:

Everytime there's a boogeyman and you tell them if Black People are needed as a preventative counter measure then how isn't this the best time to leverage the scenario and in turn demand shyt? they NEVER answer :unimpressed:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Nah the Hivemind mentality started around the Obama era.. If you even questioned or criticized Obama.. You was seen as a CAC, sellout or c00n.. Word to Tavis Smiley and Cornell West

Ok. Why you telling me this tho big dog? I'm talking about current events.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
What does her making this statement public do other than direct people away from Kamala? Smart guy?
Only you would feel questioning someone doesn't mean you don't support them, or want to see them lose in any way.

nikkas are so sensitive in our community that they can't fathom someone putting pressure on em to "tighten your shyt up". As a culture we really gotta lose this I'm above constructive criticism belief.

Look at it this way, if KH did exactly what she is saying, what would the outcome be. Probably a higher black voter turnout and closer to 100% black votes for her.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Only you would feel questioning someone doesn't mean you don't support them, or want to see them lose in any way.

nikkas are so sensitive in our community that they can't fathom someone putting pressure on em to "tighten your shyt up". As a culture we really gotta lose this I'm above constructive criticism belief.

Look at it this way, if KH did exactly what she is saying, what would the outcome be. Probably a higher black voter turnout and closer to 100% black votes for her.
This would make sense if this was aimed on both sides but I never see it. I always see these "questions" aimed in one direction.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This lyin ass crazy bytch ain’t wrong on this one
Everything can be questioned
That doesn’t mean a person is a Trump propagandist or not voting Dem
You just want muthafukkas to agree and shut up and dribble
People got questions they want answers to
That’s what an informed voter does before they cast a ballot
Now whatever is in their heart and mind when they make that decision
It’s their cross to bear
As long as you did what’s right for you and yours
That’s all that matters
You nikkas are just as fugazi as any other person walking this planet
You not problack
You not pro democracy
You are useless pieces of shyt posting on a dying forum with weird superiority complexes
Spectrum based learning disabilities
Undiagnosed psychosis
Tell me Im lying
:damn: nothing but facts

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
This would make sense if this was aimed on both sides but I never see it. I always see these "questions" aimed in one direction.
Again. Only one side is even caring about your vote and needing you to show up to win.

If I have two jobs, one where I'm important to them winning and another where I'm just another employee that's disposable... who am I going to ask something of?

Obviously I'm going to go to the place I have leverage and let them know what I want because I have a voice there.

Just because I go to my main job and sot down with my boss to say "hey, I I feel stagnant here and feel theres theres no clear path to promotion. I work hard and show up for the team, and have played a lead role in our success. But other employees have moved up instead even though they are depended on less. Can you outline a path for promotion for me?".

Doesn't mean I want to leave... it just means give me clear instructions

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All these roaches were quiet during Trump's horrific reign and now they all got something to say..

:mjpls:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We don’t need every mf with an opinion and a Twitter/IG account giving their thoughts on the democratic candidate. Give your thoughts on Trump’s antics if you want to come across as fair and balanced but until then, you deserve all the smoke that comes with being a Republican/voter disinformation agent

Lol, funny how these anti-Democratic folks have zero smoke for the Republicans or give other options sans voting Democrat

:what:Amanda Seales has zero smoke for Trump? All this bytch do is complain on the internet all day, of course she got smoke for Trump and the Republicans.

Yall are like pro- Democrat AI atp, just repeating talking points that aint even applicable. :deadrose:

As someone who claims to be acutely aware if the history and ills of African Americans, she herself is being disingenuous in saying that she doesn’t what politicians to state things, but to do things, but then state herself that she wants Kamala to be “bold” and outspoken about race in America. Especially knowing that it is essentially career suicide, particularly for a non white woman.
:pachaha:The pro- tranny party is scared to mention us in public, yall.