Amanda Seales Is Not on the Kamala Train. Will She Get the SWAE Lee Treatment?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
why does she have to speak directly to black people? are black people not americans?

:unimpressed:

because she's campaigning directly to black people. i.e "I cook my greens..., HBCU pictures, rap music etc. Black people are fed up with the quiet as kept policy. They want something on record, directly for them that will undergird our plight.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This lyin ass crazy bytch ain’t wrong on this one
Everything can be questioned
That doesn’t mean a person is a Trump propagandist or not voting Dem
You just want muthafukkas to agree and shut up and dribble
People got questions they want answers to
That’s what an informed voter does before they cast a ballot
Now whatever is in their heart and mind when they make that decision
It’s their cross to bear
As long as you did what’s right for you and yours
That’s all that matters
You nikkas are just as fugazi as any other person walking this planet
You not problack
You not pro democracy
You are useless pieces of shyt posting on a dying forum with weird superiority complexes
Spectrum based learning disabilities
Undiagnosed psychosis
Tell me Im lying

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
fukk that dumb bytch and anyone else who isn’t fully supportive of kamala.

the alternative is a nazi in the white house and end of black america.

:unimpressed:

If Trump is this universal threat to society and the Black vote is NEEDED to ensure Kamala gets into office to keep Trump out then isn't this the best damn time to DEMAND tangibles? :unimpressed:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Calling someone a hater for this is ridiculous. Watching people becoming shills of their own free will is kinda crazy.

"Stop speaking out and asking questions! Just go along with the program. What's wrong with you!!! :damn:
:damn::damn::damn:
Christianity was the foundation to create brainless program negroes. This is all according to plan.

Nothing Amanda said was wrong at all and look at how these negroes came and formed like Voltron to shield Kamala a cop lover

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm convinced you dudes jumping out the window to defend swae lee got some type of crush on him :dame:

no one takes this bytch seriously anywhere. it has been a major topic of discussion for months, shannon sharpe did a whole episode with her about how nobody respects her or takes her seriously. :mjlol:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
What does Donald Trump do for black people?
This is why the system uses you smart dumb nikkas. Nothing that she said spelled was "im not voting for KH".

I would go as far as saying that it meant: "i really want to vote for you and am going to vote for you, but I do want to know my vote means something for my ppl".

She doesn't have to earn my and most black ppls vote, but instead of saying "I understand you, and im working on resolutions that will impact your communities" she said "why you being critical and you want me to call the country racist?"

It would be like getting a football scholarship, and the coach says "I can't promise you anything" rather than "i see you making an impact on the team right away and getting minutes".

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If Trump is this universal threat to society and the Black vote is NEEDED to ensure Kamala gets into office to keep Trump out then isn't this the best damn time to DEMAND tangibles? :unimpressed:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is why the system uses you smart dumb nikkas. Nothing that she said spelled was "im not voting for KH".

I would go as far as saying that it meant: "i really want to vote for you and am going to vote for you, but I do want to know my vote means something for my ppl".

She doesn't have to earn my and most black ppls vote, but instead of saying "I understand you, and im working on resolutions that will impact your communities" she said "why you being critical and you want me to call the country racist?"

It would be like getting a football scholarship, and the coach says "I can't promise you anything" rather than "i see you making an impact on the team right away and getting minutes".
What does her making this statement public do other than direct people away from Kamala? Smart guy?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I always wondered, do people think president's is kings or something ? They're borderline useless without congress, certain things can be done via Eos but majority of what she's asking for can't.