Swae Lee is Not on the Kamala Train

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
So let NATO and the U.N step up and do their part to help them fight .

The fukk you justifying the US spending billions of our tax dollars monthly defending another country while it's damn backyard is Gucci belt on project building status? Go sign up and help em defend it.

1. Ukraine isnt a NATO member so no NATO troops will fight there if they get attacked
2. The UN already has several entities in Ukraine right now doing humanitarian and peacekeeping work
3. The money we do spend there is actually saving our troops lives, reducing the need to have our troops deployed there getting killed and injured.
4. The European Union as a whole has committed approximately $93 billion in aid to Ukraine.....(and counting)

You come off like an angry, wound up 4 year old.. I suggest you lay off the chud-twitter, and go do some actual research about whats going on

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I tuned out from the ignorance and lack of educated opinions on foreign politics but look up isolationist political strategy and learn from the past how that works out. You can't be calling yourself top dog,protect your global interests while advocating for a isolationist regime at the same time without paying a price. The world is a big place and the waters are filled with sharks. Don't give a dime to Ukraine,let Putin run amok and see what happens in Eastern Europe, then Syria,see what happens in the Middle East,Western Europe and how China has to get off the bench to protect it's own interests,tax the relationship with the Saudi's while sitting on your hands and watch that go to shyt. The United States can't afford to watch the world burn from behind the castle walls,it's a dream that will have a rude awakening. It's not the post WWII state of affairs and nostalgia won't save the US from the current state of the world by bringing factory jobs back as if the world hasn't agreed years ago to move to fukk on from archaic industry practice..45 is selling nostalgia and isolationist fantasies.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Is every celebrity supposed to have the same political views as you? I don't understand these threads... This election has absolutely broken you fakkits and it's not even August :dead:
Just think people are getting at him for coming out of nowhere with these opinions. It just looks bad to people that’s all. People should be mad at him talking about how he pays millions a year and then shytting on working people talking about them “lil dollars” that come out of your check smh. This is another way for a rapper to shyt on his fans humble bragging cause he got his. Same dude who will throw away millions of dollars on songs like it’s nothing. One of his biggest hits is throw some mo.. well the tax man hopped on the remix for you :russ:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
1. Ukraine isnt a NATO member so no NATO troops will fight there if they get attacked
2. The UN already has several entities in Ukraine right now doing humanitarian and peacekeeping work
3. The money we do spend there is actually saving our troops lives, reducing the need to have our troops deployed there getting killed and injured.
4. The European Union as a whole has committed approximately $93 billion in aid to Ukraine.....(and counting)

You come off like an angry, wound up 4 year old.. I suggest you lay off the chud-twitter, and go do some actual research about whats going on

Still the US is fronting the biggest portion of the bill in comparison to others

nikkah in here on that bubbubut just explaining and talking that systematic bullshyt like the perfect sheep for a party.

But let this been a GOP Cac it would have been :mjcry: what about the community here? "Why we keep supporting wars!:damn:

You playing defense attorney for your tax dollars getting spent on Shyt that's not even beneficial to people here. Like I said Go fight for them muthafuggas since you feel it's justified

Last edited:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
I tuned out from the ignorance and lack of educated opinions on foreign politics but look up isolationist political strategy and learn from the past how that works out. You can't be calling yourself top dog,protect your global interests while advocating for a isolationist regime at the same time without paying a price. The world is a big place and the waters are filled with sharks. Don't give a dime to Ukraine,let Putin run amok and see what happens in Eastern Europe, then Syria,see what happens in the Middle East,Western Europe and how China has to get off the bench to protect it's own interests,tax the relationship with the Saudi's while sitting on your hands and watch that go to shyt. The United States can't afford to watch the world burn from behind the castle walls,it's a dream that will have a rude awakening. It's not the post WWII state of affairs and nostalgia won't save the US from the current state of the world by bringing factory jobs back as if the world hasn't agreed years ago to move to fukk on from archaic industry practice..45 is selling nostalgia and isolationist fantasies.
this is the absolute truth.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She’s Jamaican/Indian with a white husband :manny:

It is what it is.

People are latching on to her exclusively because of her skin tone.

I did it with Obama. But at some point substance should matter.
What policies does Trump have on his platform that will improve your life as a black man in America? We have millionaires mad solely because of their tax bracket, sure. You're definitely not of them, so I'll wait.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What policies does Trump have on his platform that will improve your life as a black man in America? We have millionaires mad solely because of their tax bracket, sure. You're definitely not of them, so I'll wait.

Republicans tend to be more free market capitalists. Businesses tend to take more risks under republican administrations. Banks give out more loans, and you tend to see less downsizing.

Sure, they also create bubbles, and no one foresaw a pandemic, but at the end of the day, the pre-pandemic economy was OK. And YES, Trump's administration piggybacked off of Obama's, but he didn't fukk it up. He cut taxes, and more people ate :manny:

I got promoted under Trumps administration and they company I worked for grew.

But I digress.

Presidential administrations don't control the economy.

Both Biden and Trump are Israel ass kissers, so BOTH were equally worthless.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Republicans tend to be more free market capitalists. Businesses tend to take more risks under republican administrations. Banks give out more loans, and you tend to see less downsizing.

Sure, they also create bubbles, and no one foresaw a pandemic, but at the end of the day, the pre-pandemic economy was OK. And YES, Trump's administration piggybacked off of Obama's, but he didn't fukk it up. He cut taxes, and more people ate :manny:

I got promoted under Trumps administration and they company I worked for grew.

But I digress.

Presidential administrations don't control the economy.

Both Biden and Trump are Israel ass kissers, so BOTH were equally worthless.
You got promoted while Trump was in office and that's your reasoning? You c00ns are idiots.