Amanda Seales Is Not on the Kamala Train. Will She Get the SWAE Lee Treatment?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
She won’t get the swae Lee treatment bc she’s a BW and considered an intellectual so it’s easy to pile on him instead

Daps
You are dense. Did she not hold a call with BW specifically to request financial support in winning the election...

She raised the most money in 24hrs in presidential history, with contributions from thousands on the call among others.

I'm voting KH personally, but ppl are not asking for much. just pledge what you are going to do with policy and follow through.
she also held a call with black men, white men, white women, asian women, and latina women.

the only pledge i require from her is one to keep donald trump, america’s aspiring fuhrer, out of the white house.

:unimpressed:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So if she didn’t say anything …what’s the problem ?

The is problem is that she wasn't specific enough in her criticism. She obviously has some level of vitriol but she does a poor job explaining what Kamala should be doing with her messaging,which is ironic since homegirl did a poor job fully explaining her own grievance. Apparently it's not so easy after all.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If she is telling the truth about talking to Kamala 1 on 1 then I don't know how you can hate.
She had an opportunity to be direct with Kamala about her grievances and didn't kiss ass and sugarfoot it like most ppl would have :yeshrug:
People act like Amanda Seales is Jaguar Wright or something. She's annoying but she makes millions without scamming people and has lasted longer than a lot of the other activists like Deray and the BLM chicks. Part of the reason she's so annoying is because she stays consistent on her points no matter what pivot black twitter takes. If she didn't have the whole Rolle debacle I would say she's been pretty spotless
She annoys me with the Black feminism, but she was spot on with this one

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This is foul breh. Amanda Seales is 10000% on point here and I am quite shocked at how eloquently she put it without getting emotional and ranting.

Most are going to vote KH regardless because of DT being the opposition.

why is saying "You are campaigning black folks directly for support but you won't directly speak to us and that can be confusing" wrong?
Have you researched the legislation she has voted for/promoted in the past?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Our need as a people to broadcast every got damn thing is the downfall of many.

Nothing wrong per sé with this line of thinking, but the avenue to change it is not by getting on Al Gore's internet and broadcasting it, when the only other option is Trump. I don't know what the endgame is by streaming this?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she is telling the truth about talking to Kamala 1 on 1 then I don't know how you can hate.
She had an opportunity to be direct with Kamala about her grievances and didn't kiss ass and sugarfoot it like most ppl would have :yeshrug:
People act like Amanda Seales is Jaguar Wright or something. She's annoying but she makes millions without scamming people and has lasted longer than a lot of the other activists like Deray and the BLM chicks. Part of the reason she's so annoying is because she stays consistent on her points no matter what pivot black twitter takes. If she didn't have the whole Rolle debacle I would say she's been pretty spotless
I mean, that's a pretty big blemish.

And honestly, I really don't trust people that fall out with everyone and is the "victim" in every situation.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
She's gonna end up on the street. Politics aside, she's really off.
As someone who claims to be acutely aware if the history and ills of African Americans, she herself is being disingenuous in saying that she doesn’t what politicians to state things, but to do things, but then state herself that she wants Kamala to be “bold” and outspoken about race in America. Especially knowing that it is essentially career suicide, particularly for a non white woman.

In her personal conversation with Kamala, she should have asked her “knowing that you can’t be compelled forthright when speaking about race due to the persisting racism still in America, what are the steps that can still be taken by you to alleviate the obvious issues”

But instead, she proceeds to tell Kamala she doesn’t like how she communicates and wants her to do it her way. You know why?… because she DOES want politicians who STATE things. People like her want a mascot more than they want change.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Lol social media is gonna be a roller coaster as we get closer to the election and Trump is still leading. We’re gonna see a lot of panicking and emotional outbursts.