Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas, and Ochocinco discuss why Amanda Seales is unmarried at 42. ''She looks down on men who aren't as educated as her.''

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
She’s definitely not autistic, just an a$$hole. Someone who thinks everyone should kiss her feet because she went to Columbia and knows some “fancy” words, she had an IG story yesterday asking people to make compilation videos containing all the words she used in the Shannon interview. No humility, no self reflection.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
She's in the danger zone but a good portion of healthy Black women can have healthy kids in their early 40s.
Nobody’s trying to start a family with a bird they just met, who’s in her 40’s. :what:

Most men in their 40’s already have kids. And if they aren’t with the kids mother anymore then they went through whatever hell they had to go through already so they just want some damn peace and cooperation. Not going to get that with an argumentative know it all.

A man in his 40’s who wants a family, is going to get a woman in her early 30’s, and he’ll likely have been dating her for a while already.

But to meet a complete stranger of a person, who’s a 40 year old woman, with that attitude, and have kids? Most dudes passing on that.

And it’s even worse if the woman doesn’t want kids, because then it’s like….what good are you as a partner? You can’t really do anything special for me but give me some ass and after I hit it a few times…now what? :ld:

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody’s trying to start a family with a bird they just met, who’s in her 40’s. :what:
She gonna turn on black breh’s for not seeding her up

It’s coming :wow:

That’s why she was trying to drown Myron rolle he was perfect

Big strong black ex football 🏈 player that was gonna be a surgeon at the time

She was gonna my man my man my man him to death ☠️

All she was gonna do is brag about him but not even love him

She had pregnancy photo shoots already in her head

But he blew up the play like LT on the 86 giants

He had to go down in her mind :picard:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
So denzel Washington son is 40 , in the business doing his thing

Why she and these other older educated sisters haven’t pushed up on him or Michael B Jordan or some of the other Hollywood brothers in their areas ..

They are supposedly they equal…

U know why?? They don’t even want to deal with that masculine energy and shytty attitude

FOH.. go ahead and continue to be the bad bytch you are and how everyone else is to blame

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Most men in their 40’s already have kids. And if they aren’t with the kids mother anymore then they went through whatever hell they had to go through already so they just want some damn peace and cooperation. Not going to get that with an argumentative know it all.

A man in his 40’s who wants a family, is going to get a woman in her early 30’s, and he’ll likely have been dating her for a while already.

But to meet a complete stranger of a person, who’s a 40 year old woman, with that attitude, and have kids? Most dudes passing on that.

And it’s even worse if the woman doesn’t want kids, because then it’s like….what good are you as a partner? You can’t really do anything special for me but give me some ass and after I hit it a few times…now what? :ld:

I agree, I'm just saying biologically Black women can have kids in their early 40s :manny:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what makes it so funny. Imagine Tom Brady sitting on social media wondering why Kate Beckinsale isn’t married 🤣 Nobody cares :russ:

Dudes is delusional. They got some of the same character flaws as her lmao

-Gilbert def ain’t no saint.
-Chad head bumping his 30 day wife and having multiple kids out of wedlock
-Everyone calling Shannon simple after that interview. His kid is out of wedlock too, right? 👀

:mjlol: :mjlol:

My man- no disrespect, but no one —ESPECIALLY SOCIETY AT LARGE— gives a fukk about the opinions of “3 dudes who have 20 kids between them but have never been married”.

You see how reckless and irresponsible that sounds?

THAT IS THE POINT I think some brehs miss.

An unmarried woman who has not birthed children out of wedlock looks responsible when standing next to 3 men who knocked up multiple women out of wedlock.

So you respect married women, but go out of your way to create single mothers and have b*stard children —including daughters— walking this earth who have to tell the world their fathers knocked up their mothers out of wedlock? Why would YOU create something (babymommas) you don’t respect, and birth DAUGHTERS in that type of situation? So they all have rich daddies but babymommas for mothers? How that look?

And I’m not saying this to denigrate the women— but a lot of dudes have it twisted. YES, you’re men so to a great extent you will not be judged as harshly in the eyes of society when you step outside the lines, HOWEVER, when you do step outside the lines women AND men who have actual respect and power in this world view you the same way YOU view “babymommas”.

All the white men who sign their checks are looking at them like they are buffoons right now. Because even if they are divorced, they respected their future kids enough to marry the woman, birth the kids in wedlock and then divorce if they couldn’t make it work.

Dawg, these White, Asian, Hispanic people looking at this clip on Twitter saying “Ok, older black woman who did not become the stereotype and have kids out of wedlock. Unmarried, no kids.” vs “A group of even older black men who ALL fulfilled the stereotype and had kids out of wedlock with multiple women”.

:wtf:

sponsored by

193873-1444336935-wide.jpg

the post's being copy and pasted straight from lipstick alley :russ:

chick literally couldn't help herself from putting white/ non black men on a pedestal

you might be successful famous multi millionaires but you ashy black ass negro's will never be as good as white men/non black men ass post:mjlol:

the nikka's that dapped that shyt:russ:

Ms. your lipstick alley is showing:mjpls:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
sponsored by

chick literally couldn't help herself from putting white/ non black men on a pedestal

you might be successful famous multi millionaires but you ashy black ass negro's will never as good as white men/non black men ass post:mjlol:

Ain’t no non-black men placed on a pedestal.

Like 90% of the tweets I shared were from Black women AND men, and YES I swiped the tweets from LSA cuz that’s where I saw the story cuz they always have big news first. I said someone beat me to making a plat cuz I was coming to copy it over here :laff: !!!

But those long ass posts are ALL ME and not taken from anyone else. Just cuz I’m Black and you don’t like what I type doesn’t mean I’m a poster on LSA.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She’s definitely not autistic, just an a$$hole. Someone who thinks everyone should kiss her feet because she went to Columbia and knows some “fancy” words, she had an IG story yesterday asking people to make compilation videos containing all the words she used in the Shannon interview. No humility, no self reflection.
Agreed. She is definitely not autistic.

She made another video saying something like "I didn't feel like being interrogated" or some shyt.
bytch you are the one who agreed to the interview.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t no non-black men placed on a pedestal.

Like 90% of the tweets I shared were from Black women AND men, and YES I swiped the tweets from LSA cuz that’s where I saw the story cuz they always have big news first. I said someone beat me to making a plat cuz I was coming to copy it over here :laff: !!!

But those long ass posts are ALL ME and not taken from anyone else. Just cuz I’m Black and you don’t like what I type doesn’t mean I’m a poster on LSA.

giphy.gif

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:pachaha: :pachaha:This woman is batshyt crazy, and she will receive backlash for using Autism as a crutch to act in bad faith. All the heat Shannon receives hopefully pales in comparison to her being slick with the Autism diagnosis.

Maybe she is Autistic, but the folks I know lack the ability to be so Machievelian when it comes to personal relationships and communication. And so my skepticism is increasing, as she has shown she doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
yep, I could see bipolar before autism

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The chick been like that since My Brother and Me, she wasn't like on that show lol FOH with the shyts folks.

Always hating on the brehs on the show. Art is the imitation of life or however that statement goes

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
sponsored by

you might be successful famous multi millionaires but you ashy black ass negro's will never as good as white men/non black men ass post:mjlol:

Naw- your inability to comprehend my post is showing.

You got a panel of THREE older BLACK MEN who all had multiple children OUT OF WEDLOCK judging a CHILDLESS OLDER BLACK WOMAN.

If the panel was comprised of MARRIED JayZ, MARRIED Russell Wilson, MARRIED Sam Jackson, MARRIED Ice Cube, MARRIED Killer Mike, MARRIED Idris Elba… I could go on.

If the panel was comprised of MARRIED Black men wondering why she was single them dudes would have a leg to stand on.

Again- YOU DON’T GET IT. It’s not about them being BLACK MEN. It’s about them literally being BLACK STEREOTYPES.