Amanda Seales Is Not on the Kamala Train. Will She Get the SWAE Lee Treatment?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Fumble the bag brehettes.

:mjlol:

Amanda Seales has a Masters in African American studies and could’ve used that conversation as a quid pro quo moment to secure a career as an advisor or some position to counter the anti-DEI crowd, but she’s so shortsighted, she used it as a gotcha moment so she could turn on IG live and tell the world she told Kamala she talks out of both sides of her neck.

Congratulations dummy. Now what? Nothing changed. You just got some momentary attention and probably ensured your career never advances beyond Instagram chatty patty status.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Fumble the bag brehettes.

:mjlol:

Amanda Seales has a Masters in African American studies and could’ve used that conversation as a quid pro quo moment to secure a career as an advisor or some position to counter the anti-DEI crowd, but she’s so shortsighted, she used it as a gotcha moment so she could turn on IG live and tell the world she told Kamala she talks out of both sides of her neck.

Congratulations dummy. Now what? Nothing changed. You just got some momentary attention and probably ensured your career never advances beyond Instagram chatty patty status.
You are thinking too highly of this woman

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Calling someone a hater for this is ridiculous. Watching people becoming shills of their own free will is kinda crazy.

"Stop speaking out and asking questions! Just go along with the program. What's wrong with you!!! :damn:
:damn::damn::damn:
THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE AND TODAY AINT IT.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
She didn’t say anything wrong .

If nikkas called her crazy “blackity black I’m black yall “ ass a c00n I know we jumped the shark

And at the same time she didn't really say anything at all. Just vague platitudes about her being disingenuous.

I watched the whole thing waiting for her to state what particular comment she made wthat she found disingenuous or to state what exact thing is she not doing. "I need politicians to do things", ok, what thing do you want her to do?

The listener shouldn't have to fill in the blanks when the presenter hops online to make the argument.

Daps
This is foul breh. Amanda Seales is 10000% on point here and I am quite shocked at how eloquently she put it without getting emotional and ranting.

Most are going to vote KH regardless because of DT being the opposition.

why is saying "You are campaigning black folks directly for support but you won't directly speak to us and that can be confusing" wrong?
why does she have to speak directly to black people? are black people not americans?

:unimpressed:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If she is telling the truth about talking to Kamala 1 on 1 then I don't know how you can hate.
She had an opportunity to be direct with Kamala about her grievances and didn't kiss ass and sugarfoot it like most ppl would have :yeshrug:
People act like Amanda Seales is Jaguar Wright or something. She's annoying but she makes millions without scamming people and has lasted longer than a lot of the other activists like Deray and the BLM chicks. Part of the reason she's so annoying is because she stays consistent on her points no matter what pivot black twitter takes. If she didn't have the whole Rolle debacle I would say she's been pretty spotless

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
why does she have to speak directly to black people? are black people not americans?

:unimpressed:
You are dense. Did she not hold a call with BW specifically to request financial support in winning the election...

She raised the most money in 24hrs in presidential history, with contributions from thousands on the call among others.

I'm voting KH personally, but ppl are not asking for much. just pledge what you are going to do with policy and follow through.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is foul breh. Amanda Seales is 10000% on point here and I am quite shocked at how eloquently she put it without getting emotional and ranting.

Most are going to vote KH regardless because of DT being the opposition.

why is saying "You are campaigning black folks directly for support but you won't directly speak to us and that can be confusing" wrong?
What does Donald Trump do for black people?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If she is telling the truth about talking to Kamala 1 on 1 then I don't know how you can hate.
She had an opportunity to be direct with Kamala about her grievances and didn't kiss ass and sugarfoot it like most ppl would have :yeshrug:
People act like Amanda Seales is Jaguar Wright or something. She's annoying but she makes millions without scamming people and has lasted longer than a lot of the other activists like Deray and the BLM chicks. Part of the reason she's so annoying is because she stays consistent on her points no matter what pivot black twitter takes. If she didn't have the whole Rolle debacle I would say she's been pretty spotless
She literally lied on a man about sexual assault. Gtfoh.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Seales is one of those rare instances where a decent attractive women can be ugly af just by opening her mouth

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
And at the same time she didn't really say anything at all. Just vague platitudes about her being disingenuous.

I watched the whole thing waiting for her to state what particular comment she made wthat she found disingenuous or to state what exact thing is she not doing. "I need politicians to do things", ok, what thing do you want her to do?

The listener shouldn't have to fill in the blanks when the presenter hops online to make the argument.
So if she didn’t say anything …what’s the problem ?