A JP Morgan strategist predicts Biden dropping out of 2024 Election

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot the fact that he will also be spending the rest of his life in prison. Something you swore for the past 7 years would never ever come close to happening because Democrats are so stupid, Trump and Republicans so smart
it hasnt happened, and wont happen before the election. im not sure what you're babbling about

MAGA apologist :laff:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
it hasnt happened, and wont happen before the election. im not sure what you're babbling about

MAGA apologist :laff:

Of course you don't know what Im talking about you pasty b*stard. No one takes your poorly aged typical cac takes on Trump serious here. Please, again, do black people a favor and just stop man.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
normally i think newsom would be too far left, but he would wipe the fukkin floor with trump in '24. he has a unique, one time window with running on protecting abortion+stopping trump

i don't even think trump would get on a debate stage wirh newsom tbh. the contrast would be terrible :dead:
Not a big newsom fan but I enjoyed seeing him destroy desantis in that senate

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
this shyt is overblown tbh

another trump term would be awful. he probably replaces another judge, his cabinet will be human garbage, he'll issue bad executive orders and undo what he can. he's gonna spend 4 years generally acting like a huge fakkit

but all this shyt about trump eliminating democracy, and installing himself as a dictator, is never gonna happen. his own party isnt gonna let it happen, because it's full of power hungry scumbags who are dying to run in '28. you think someone like ted cruz is gonna say 'sure donald, fukk having an election in '28. you just stay in there" :dead:

Lmao, his own party absolutely will. He basically runs the Republican party right now and by far has the most influence to that group, to the point there has even studies on him essentially having his own party with how divergent his fans can be from the Republican party stance

And just like the last presidency where we have Republicans downplaying the jan 6th insurrection and him claiming the election was fake; we now see Republicans already supporting his project 2025 idea and wouldn't be surprised if Ted starts supporting it after he gets embarrassed and loses.

I think Cruz knows there's no way on earth he would ever run and win, like a lot of the current GOP; but they would support whatever to be on the cabinet

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
no, im just living in reality. trump is a fat, obese, 80 year old covid survivor, who will barely make it to 2028, much less get republican politicians to eliminate their own chance at being president, so that he can stay in power. it's a laughable scenario

What does his weight or age have to do with anything? Not like he's gonna personally overthrow it.

He literally has his supporters run into the White House threatening to kill Republicans including the vice president and Republicans are acting like they don't give a fukk.

He's not gonna live forever so whatever he starts regarding the presidency will essentially last until the next election if there is one, so why wouldn't Republicans like that if the plans benefit the party immensely.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
He should have dropped out and allowed the democrats to have a primary. I doubt he drops out considering he's going out if his way to not even allow a primary challenger.

and hen he croaks we get Kamala the cougar cop

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does his weight or age have to do with anything? Not like he's gonna personally overthrow it.

He literally has his supporters run into the White House threatening to kill Republicans including the vice president and Republicans are acting like they don't give a fukk.

He's not gonna live forever so whatever he starts regarding the presidency will essentially last until the next election if there is one, so why wouldn't Republicans like that if the plans benefit the party immensely.
i dont wanna go back and forth over a hypothetical, but this isnt gonna happen :dead: we will have another election in 2028