Biden to Democrats: I'm not dropping out of 2024 race

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
u think white women don't care about christo-fascism? :lolbron:nation-wide abortion bans, no more birth control and an end to no-fault divorce?

biggest group of Hispanics are Mexican-Americans and trump said he gon deport people who have been here for decades even if their kids were born here
White women chose Trump over Hillary in 2016 and so did Mexican Americans. And besides the Mexican Americans who vote are citizens and they are indifferent to illegals

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Do we care about liking the candidate after they win or that they win, period

For the record I'm voting independent. But I would easily vote for a Newsome/Bernie ticket. I refuse to vote for Biden or Trump
Can we finally get this agent out of the paint? :gucci:

He's admitted to not being an US citizen on numerous occasions, so how the fukk is he going to vote in our election? :skip:

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
White women chose Trump over Hillary in 2016 and so did Mexican Americans. And besides the Mexican Americans who vote are citizens and they are indifferent to illegals

U are right…

People keep saying hillary won the popular vote

She loss because of Michigan and Wisconsin white women voters didn’t vote for her and that’s why trump won those electoral votes in those states

And it’s going to be on those same states this time as well

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What kind of campaign is Biden running? Seems more like an assisted living center. No wonder they keep having so many scandals.
:sas2:

NY Times’ Maureen Dowd says Biden campaign aide pressed her to scrub ‘goodest’ gaffe​

Do you want Trump to win bytch?

Just come out and say it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And she should have retired 20 years ago. She like Biden and Trump and other politicians past the age of 60 are just drunk on power to economically benefit themselves
But her constituency continue to vote her and others in. I’m sure you could’ve found someone formidable in the last 20 years to run against them. Or are y’all just mad at old folks? Be mad at youngins who refuse to get off Roblox or whatever tf they do now and vote. Going to vote ain’t that fckin difficult, even if one side is making it difficult.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
But her constituency continue to vote her and others in. I’m sure you could’ve found someone formidable in the last 20 years to run against them. Or are y’all just mad at old folks? Be mad at youngins who refuse to get off Roblox or whatever tf they do now and vote. Going to vote ain’t that fckin difficult, even if one side is making it difficult.
Your not accounting for the dirty back of the Bodega style of politics that these old heads be on..they litterally destroy the lives of anyone who dare challenge them

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
As he should. The democrats seem like they want to hand shyt right over to Trump and pals so they can fukk everything up even more while they grandstand

Not a single one of their party has the ability to beat orange rn besides Biden. His dumbass team signed him up for those debates I don't know why

Kamala waiting in the wings like she didn't place under Cory booker last go around :dead: