'Donald Trump did this': New Biden abortion ad features a woman who says she almost died because of the Texas ban

Daps

1/6
Brilliant ad. If you have a daughter and you are voting for Trump you are insane.

Also I hope you will one day have to explain to her why you voted for a man who was found to have sexually assaulted a woman.

2/6
Texas, Missouri and Tennessee have made efforts to restrict residents from helping others obtain out-of-state abortions.

3/6
Facts matter. FACT Trump was found to have inserted his fingers inside of a woman against her will. Take it for what it is. If you want to vote for that man then so be it.

4/6
Challenge: Can you show me stats on how many abortions are done within the last 3 months of a pregnancy, which do not involve the health of the mother or an unviable fetus?

5/6
I guarantee you she doesn't drop out of the debate. I'll send you $10k if she does.

6/6
Have you listened to Trump speak... for even 30 seconds?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

brilliant ad. lincoln project never holds its punches, always coming with ads that underscore the monstrous nature of trump.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
brilliant ad. lincoln project never holds its punches, always coming with ads that underscore the monstrous nature of trump.

i've said it before but if the republican party can remove MAGA from top ranks than these people will become a big problem for democrats cause they have no equivalent media team on par with them..