Biden to Democrats: I'm not dropping out of 2024 race

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I would settle for a new Democrat nominee. Preferably someone that hasn't shyt on black folks like Biden has done.

Surely someone in the Democrat party wasn't besties with Klan members and Segregationists.
:mjlol:

I don't like Biden either but his policies are better than Trump for the future of Black people.

Trump appointing people to the federal courts alone will set Black people back 50 years.

Again I don't like Biden for his stances on reparations and the border BUT his policies are LESS harmful to Black people than Trump's policies.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like Biden either but his policies are better than Trump for the future of Black people.

Trump appointing people to the federal courts alone will set Black people back 50 years.

Again I don't like Biden for his stances on reparations and the border BUT his policies are LESS harmful to Black people than Trump's policies.
Anyone running on the Dem ticket will most likely push the same exact policies. But won't be struggling to talk and walk at the same time. This narrative that only Biden can beat Trump is overblown in my opinion. Any functioning adult is smarter than Trump.