A JP Morgan strategist predicts Biden dropping out of 2024 Election

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Best move he can make at this point. Literal democracy is on the line, like really on the fukkin line right now. If Trump gets elected, and continues to destroy "democracy" as we know it (not great for nikkas, but better than 3rd world places or dictator ran places) I'm gonna have to become a front line soldier, and that's not my preference.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TLR MAGA come on down!
giphy.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. If Trump gets elected, and continues to destroy "democracy" as we know it
this shyt is overblown tbh

another trump term would be awful. he probably replaces another judge, his cabinet will be human garbage, he'll issue bad executive orders and undo what he can. he's gonna spend 4 years generally acting like a huge fakkit

but all this shyt about trump eliminating democracy, and installing himself as a dictator, is never gonna happen. his own party isnt gonna let it happen, because it's full of power hungry scumbags who are dying to run in '28. you think someone like ted cruz is gonna say 'sure donald, fukk having an election in '28. you just stay in there" :dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

another trump term would be awful. he probably replaces another judge, his cabinet will be human garbage, he'll issue bad executive orders and undo what he can. he's gonna spend 4 years generally acting like a huge fakkit

but all this shyt about trump eliminating democracy, and installing himself as a dictator, is never gonna happen. his own party isnt gonna let it happen, because it's full of power hungry scumbags who are dying to run in '28. you think someone like ted cruz is gonna say 'sure donald, fukk having an election in '28. you just stay in there" :dead:
Yes. I don't think, I know that pink bytch would fall to his fukkin knees for this orange bytch. Have you not seen these grown ass men literally dikk suck this orange bytch daily on TV? Have you not seen these pink bytches going on every network to defend that orange bytch, no matter how much proof it is of the orange bytch being a criminal piece of garbage?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. I don't think, I know that pink bytch would fall to his fukkin knees for this orange bytch. Have you not seen these grown ass men literally dikk suck this orange bytch daily on TV? Have you not seen these pink bytches going on every network to defend that orange bytch, no matter how much proof it is of the orange bytch being a criminal piece of garbage?
the other half of it is that trump is a fat, obese, 80 year old covid survivor, who cant even get out of bed without painting himself orange first

look at this fakkit. this is not a man physically capable of overthrowing anything :dead: i dont even think he'll be alive in 2028

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I'd actually support a Newsome 2024 ticket :ehh:
literally the only way young people will vote dems at this point.

a lot of the same young people that got genocide joe into the office are either not voting or voting trump to make a point

it sounds retarded, but so does voting for trump in 2016 to make a point about elitism and "the swamp".

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd actually support a Newsome 2024 ticket :ehh:
normally i think newsom would be too far left, but he would wipe the fukkin floor with trump in '24. he has a unique, one time window with running on protecting abortion+stopping trump

i don't even think trump would get on a debate stage wirh newsom tbh. the contrast would be terrible :dead:

Daps

Nah breh we tryna take over. Democracy is outta here.