“A black job is the president and vice president of the United States”- Joe Biden

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Of course Tariq is trying to mischaracterize this. I'm honestly ready for this to be over. Humans have shown themselves to be resorting to lying and irrationality in order to maintain beliefs they find convenient. This is an example of that.

We can tear apart Tariq all day for having the energy to chastise John Lewis after death, but wishes Trump a speedy recovery.

And now we see mental gymnastics in real time, as Tariq is trying to distort this clip in his mind into something negative to justify his views on Trump being positive.

I'm done. This just proves Humans are a failed experiment that can't seperate objectivity from what is emotionally convenient for them. We are very stupid.

Tariq has a huge following.

A huge following!

Criticizing Tariq isn’t going to work

He’s very effective.

If you see that as bad or good that’s up to each person to figure out.

:yeshrug:

Daps
I fought on behalf of this country. I gotta say, this is one of the greatest countries in the history of the world. But I would be lying if I didn't say it feels like it's greatest days are behind it.

Half the country is MAGA, so many off-code brehs and brehettes, education is looked at as a detriment, etc.
half the country is not MAGA. why do guys keep saying this dumb shyt?

:gucci:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I think you understand the context:comeon:

But as nice of a rebuttal as this would be in a URL rap battle,it doesnt change reality:mjlol:

Wheres the full speech?

I do understand the context which is why I'm pointing out how silly the suggestion is.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Tariq has a huge following.

A huge following!

Criticizing Tariq isn’t going to work

He’s very effective.
He's effective because humans are emotional and not good with psychology or sociology. Because most are extroverts whoa rent very introspective, they just "do". Hence why many can be great students, have alot of money, yet still fall for ahit like this.

Sometimes I think like this: If the world was full of you or me, how would Tariq's life be? It would be terrible and he wouldn't be successful. So that tells me there's alot of idiots out there that these people rely on to thrive.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's not silly at all you just want to be a dumb contrarian.

I'm not being a contrarian for pointing out the obvious. I get that many of you enjoy the feel good rhetoric but each of the roles he mentioned have only ever been held by ONE "black" person in the history of this nation.