[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We don’t need to scrap it

It’s when you give it to bums like

Corbin
Sandow
Del Rio
Swagger

People who aren’t World champion material

Otis

Or people who are not ready for a World Title

Theory

Is when you run into problems as long as you work it around storyline with people of main event caliber or an upcoming Star who ready for it then it’s a good way to work somebody into the title picture
Dap
Undap

He was ready :birdman:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They can slightly change it a bit where if the briefcase holder doesn’t cash in within a year he or she would have to defend it in the match the next year if they want to keep it

Silkk

Daps
I'ma be real, I don't think Priest was ready either

there's no real way of proving it but I genuinely believe he ONLY had a successful cash in because Seth needed time off and Punk got hurt which changed Mania completely.

if Seth faces Punk at Mania and both are completely healthy, there was no way Priest was walking out of Philly with a world title
I think that’s how it should be used though. To “make” somebody.

I don’t think Edge was ready when he cashed in on Cena but that shyt took him to the next level and gave him what he was missing.

Same with Rollins cashing in at WM31

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
MITB should be a Wrestlemania match only
Yeah just keep it where it started, but no need make it an annual thing. Love the ladder matches but the briefcase idea feels cheap if it’s EVERY damn year. Also hate the concept of a PPV/PLE based off a gimmick match (MITB, HIAC) other than the RR. Pure VKM wrestlecrap.

Silkk

Daps
:whoa: I meant no disrespect

It was just no way he was cashing in successfully on Roman at the time :hubie:
Under HHH no

Under Vince? He was fasho taking them belts.

I prefer the Cody vs Roman feud we got but I think him cashing on Cody during this run would have been PERFECT (I know time would have ran out before then)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
NXT's MITB concept is a little bit better. The Breakout Tournament contract. The tournament isn't necessarily held the same time each year and sometimes it even skips a year so it's not a forever presence like MITB is. There are usually breaks in between the men's and women's versions so the audience doesn't get fatigue.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think that’s how it should be used though. To “make” somebody.

I don’t think Edge was ready when he cashed in on Cena but that shyt took him to the next level and gave him what he was missing.

Same with Rollins cashing in at WM31

i agree, but these nikkas don't be ready to be made

:damn:

if we being real, the only person in that match last night who is ready to be made was LA Knight. Jey Uso is a hall of famer, mania main eventer and one of the biggest stars in WWE. he's already made. A title will only be a prop for buddy at this point. it would be cool to see tho! Same with Drew.. The rest of them cats are great mid carders on the come up, or in Melo's case quite literally a rookie in comparison to the field

LA Knight is the only one really knocking on that door who doesn't have a resume to back it up yet

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
NXT's MITB concept is a little bit better. The Breakout Tournament contract. The tournament isn't necessarily held the same time each year and sometimes it even skips a year so it's not a forever presence like MITB is. There are usually breaks in between the men's and women's versions so the audience doesn't get fatigue.
i feel like there’s a few things HHH needs to shark from NXT

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I would have liked to have seen Carmelo win the MITB. I mean that's what it's supposed to be all about. Young talent being elevated. I felt he was the only one that could have actually used it. I can still see him succeed without since he is that good but it would have been a nice feather in the cap to have. Everyone else other than Andrade has their spots on the card and we all know anything they do with Andrade ain't gonna change the reactions he doesn't get.