[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It makes sense though. Definitely not always the case (it’s not, more often) but I could see that being the case for Chelsea. That massive bump she took scored her a million points

They’re gonna have to turn her face pretty soon because shorty about to start getting crazy face reactions
Don’t make sense unless you a sports team tanking for a better pick.

I get why someone would say it in the context of wrestling/storytelling though.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Also, I guess the story they’re telling with Damien Priest is that he wants to do things the right way to prove he’s a legitimate fighting champion, but instead he keeps getting handed screwy victories against his own will?

:pachaha:

Nah man, who wrote this? What a weird run
And when there is no interference he is gonna lose.

Silkk

Daps
Also, I guess the story they’re telling with Damien Priest is that he wants to do things the right way (without Judgement Day) and prove he’s a legitimate fighting champion, but instead he keeps getting handed screwy victories against his own will?

Nah man, who wrote this? What a weird run
Yeahhhhh I wouldn’t be mad if he beats Gunther at SS tbh. That’s the best way they could really go about making him legit.

Gunther could take it in Germany a few weeks later…….But I don’t think he losing at SS.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And when there is no interference he is gonna lose.
I get it but that’s kinda foul. They basically booked him to be a fluke champion on purpose

Yeahhhhh I wouldn’t be mad if he beats Gunther at SS tbh. That’s the best way they could really go about making him legit.

Gunther could take it in Germany a few weeks later…….But I don’t think he losing at SS.

Yeah see, beating Gunther clean would be the only real way to salvage his run.

I don’t even think it’s bad, he’s been solid.. but in kayfabe, him losing the title the minute he doesn’t have outside interference is hilarious. They’re basically telling us he was never like that forreal.

I guess that’s a unique run in terms of creative. I don’t think we’ve ever seen some shyt like that where a dude is mad over nikkas cheating for him to win.. but its kinda off to me lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Don’t make sense unless you a sports team tanking for a better pick.

I get why someone would say it in the context of wrestling/storytelling though.
That was my entire point. Why would you think I put that meaning anything else but wrestling? Of course it doesn't make sense in a real sport because the only purpose in a real sport is to win. In entertainment it's about making people feel emotion through storytelling.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I get it but that’s kinda foul. They basically booked him to be a fluke champion on purpose
I'm just saying it's one possible scenario. I wouldn't put it past them. I said this whole Drew winning, Punk screwing him during the cash-in was one scenario as well and that's what they did.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know if this event was really necessary especially considering the concept behind it. As well as a championship match already set for SS.

I guess the Punk screwing Drew thing was something. Now they got Seth involved. So if there's a match at SS is it a triple threat? Imagine having some guy screw you out of the title a few times this year and then all of a sudden they tell you that some other motherfukker gonna get his hands on the guy as well.

Don't know what's gonna happen with Priest and JD. Feel like Gunther getting a run with the title. Maybe they doing heel Gunther and face Cody runs for the long run. Don't be surprised if they have Gunther lose to Cena at Mania. :troll:

Everyone in the match already either had a feud or something going on or was irrelevant in general. Don't know what they could've done with the briefcase.

Don't know what the plan is for the whole bloodline thing. Roman couldn't make an appearance and there was no heel turns or anything. Feel like they need to separate the trio and have each doing their own thing. But I didn't see any progress made in that whole thing.

We'll see what happens with Stratton and the briefcase. They might just have her cash in at SS, or get screwed when she tries to.

Most interesting thing that occurred might've been the Cena retirement tour announcement. Hopefully he blesses us with some great matches.

Silkk

Daps
That was my entire point. Why would you think I put that meaning anything else but wrestling? Of course it doesn't make sense in a real sport because the only purpose in a real sport is to win. In entertainment it's about making people feel emotion through storytelling.
And my entire point is its still some stupid ass shyt to say.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I mean we just had almost a year of it with Priest. Did we really need it done all over again? Plus they are probably gonna focus all that BS with the women's briefcase now. IYO's cash-in was pretty quick, she only held it from MITB to SS last year, so they probably think it's the women's turn to have the briefcase for a while now.