[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This year already had a successful make cash in

Its no fun if the person who cashes in wins everytime

I was kind of hoping that Chelsea won because it would’ve been a safe way to finally have a failed women’s cash in:yeshrug:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This year already had a successful make cash in

Its no fun if the person who cashes in wins everytime

I was kind of hoping that Chelsea won because it would’ve been a safe way to finally have a failed women’s cash in:yeshrug:
They have yet to have a woman fail their cash in. It's only a matter of time. Tiffy Time perhaps. :troll:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
@Heelish @CBoz @Larry

Would yall be in favor of them scrapping the MITB concept completely?

hell yeah

I feel like it puts them in a corner. With the way Vince used to book, the concept made sense because Vince relied on "shocking" moments. The title was also passed around like a blunt in hood, so it was an easy way to bring an abrupt end to a run without having anything behind it.

that seems dead to me in this era though. Triple H for better or for worse seems to rely heavily on long term storytelling which itself is a gift and a curse. when you consider that, putting the briefcase on a guy and having him hold the shyt for a full calendar year because you're still trying to tell some long ass story with the main champions is kinda pointless. might as well do away with that shyt completely.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Heelish @CBoz @Larry

Would yall be in favor of them scrapping the MITB concept completely?
We don’t need to scrap it

It’s when you give it to bums like

Corbin
Sandow
Del Rio
Swagger

People who aren’t World champion material

Otis

Or people who are not ready for a World Title

Theory

Is when you run into problems as long as you work it around storyline with people of main event caliber or an upcoming Star who ready for it then it’s a good way to work somebody into the title picture

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We don’t need to scrap it

It’s when you give it to bums like

Corbin
Sandow
Del Rio
Swagger

People who aren’t World champion material

Otis

Or people who are not ready for a World Title

Theory

Is when you run into problems as long as you work it around storyline with people of main event caliber or an upcoming Star who ready for it then it’s a good way to work somebody into the title picture

I'ma be real, I don't think Priest was ready either

there's no real way of proving it but I genuinely believe he ONLY had a successful cash in because Seth needed time off and Punk got hurt which changed Mania completely.

if Seth faces Punk at Mania and both are completely healthy, there was no way Priest was walking out of Philly with a world title