7/13/24 DAZN: Jaron Boots Ennis vs David Avanesyan (IBF Welterweight Title)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hope that Boots/Crawford fight can get made to finally shut some of these Bud Stanley's up :mjlol: . Kendrick Lamar levels of false invincibility to a tee.
You know I respect your boxing knowledge but I think you're totally wrong on this. I said these exact same words about Spence. You can't have that kind of leaky defense where you're consistently eating clean shots. Someone at the elite level will expose that & stop you.

Lipinets was able to land some very clean right hands & he landed more than the clip shows. A natural WW like Bud would've had Boots in trouble if not on the canvas

Dulorme lands 2 clean right hands in this sequence before getting dropped:

Even Karen landed clean shots on Boots & exposed he has serious issues punching on the move & needs you in front of him to get his offense off. His current skill level that he's shown wouldn't be enough to beat Bud. It has nothing to do with thinking Bud's invincible but everything to do with levels

That Lipinets fight was when Boots was 23 & he still hasn't corrected this bro........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I hope that Boots/Crawford fight can get made to finally shut some of these Bud Stanley's up :mjlol: . Kendrick Lamar levels of false invincibility to a tee.
That week just wasn't your week for predictions was it :russ:...that week on the other hand was prolly my finest since this sites inception:myman:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spence couldn't get it done do now y'all putting all your chips in the table for Ennis. :heh:

That week just wasn't your week for predictions was it :russ:...that week on the other hand was prolly my finest since this sites inception:myman:

I didn't bring up Spence, but since you all did once again, you know that brotha was compromised going into that fight.

After Bud gets past Madrimov and the smoke clears on whether Spence should continue his career ( I actually believe he checks out/calls it a day sooner than later)

That Boots fight needs to happen :comeon:.
If an older Mayweather can fight a Canelo in what was considered a much harder fight going in, then the elder Crawford could do the same with Boots, damn near the same challenge as far as pedigree. Get that easy/yellow brick road shyt out here, Bud is trying to skate into retirement/HOA with a trash resume.

You know I respect your boxing knowledge but I think you're totally wrong on this. I said these exact same words about Spence. You can't have that kind of leaky defense where you're consistently eating clean shots. Someone at the elite level will expose that & stop you.

Lipinets was able to land some very clean right hands & he landed more than the clip shows. A natural WW like Bud would've had Boots in trouble if not on the canvas

Dulorme lands 2 clean right hands in this sequence before getting dropped:

Even Karen landed clean shots on Boots & exposed he has serious issues punching on the move & needs you in front of him to get his offense off. His current skill level that he's shown wouldn't be enough to beat Bud. It has nothing to do with thinking Bud's invincible but everything to do with levels

That Lipinets fight was when Boots was 23 & he still hasn't corrected this bro........

Let me ask you this, do think Boots has fought anyone yet where he had to respect their power/actually needed to apply different tactics? Also do you think Bozy as one of the best boxing minds in the game, would send his own son in ill prepared? Tons of tape of Crawford getting touched up consistently for him to be considered this defensive wizard, exactly what you said about Boots could be applied to him also, boots has an elite level offensive skillset.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We spent a whole week crying about Shakur not getting hit cuz he fights cautious as fukk. Enter Boots the complete antithesis of that and folks still find a way to complain.

Just need to appreciate these great talents and ehat makes them special while they are here sometimes brehdas
I think it's moreso the matchups they wanna see them against

Against tank it's dangerous for Shakur to try to just avoid getting touched the whole fight, you don't wanna find out how to deal with getting hit against a bonafide K0 artist

Against Crawford it's dangerous for Ennis to allow so many punches straight down the middle

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
GSdKKRNW0AA6F1v

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I didn't bring up Spence, but since you all did once again, you know that brotha was compromised going into that fight.

After Bud gets past Madrimov and the smoke clears on whether Spence should continue his career ( I actually believe he checks out/calls it a day sooner than later)

That Boots fight needs to happen :comeon:.
If an older Mayweather can fight a Canelo in what was considered a much harder fight going in, then the elder Crawford could do the same with Boots, damn near the same challenge as far as pedigree. Get that easy/yellow brick road shyt out here, Bud is trying to skate into retirement/HOA with a trash resume.

Let me ask you this, do think Boots has fought anyone yet where he had to respect their power/actually needed to apply different tactics? Also do you think Bozy as one of the best boxing minds in the game, would send his own son in ill prepared? Tons of tape of Crawford getting touched up consistently for him to be considered this defensive wizard, exactly what you said about Boots could be applied to him also, boots has an elite level offensive skillset.

I don't care you didn't mentioned Spence. I mentioned Spence for you. :heh:

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Boots did 14k in philly....Bud vs Madrimov tickets are doing bad and look at how stacked that card is. We need that Bud vs Jaron fight in 2024-2025...no more excuses.....If boots ain't ready then show us :umad:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This feels like Deja vu because this is what most were saying about Spence when I & others mentioned he got hit clean too much back in 2016 & on. It doesn't matter how good a fighter's chin is. No one should be eating clean shots like that every fight; especially an elite fighter. The difference between him & Bud defensively is you can touch Bud up a little but he's not consistently taking big shots every fight like Boots. He also gets hit with the same type of shots which are a looping or sweeping right hands. Also punching with him works & we saw that over the weekend & with Karen

Against a fighter his size with power & especially an elite guy like Bud, there's no way he gets away with that. Boots looks offensively elite when you stand in front of him. We all saw what happened when someone gave him some lateral movement. He looked lost. Bud would turn him & counter punch him all night bro. His IQ is too high

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’d pay good money for this

Folks should be going all in making ATL the Capital for Black Fighters. The city is starving for events and is the Mecca for Black Targeted entertainment lol.

Boots has an exciting style so I think ATL and Philly should be his core areas for fights until the big Vegas showdowns begin or if he goes to Cali to fight a Mexican