7/13/24 DAZN: Jaron Boots Ennis vs David Avanesyan (IBF Welterweight Title)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s called analysis brutha what do you have against that

Shakur smokes his opponents but his fights are super boring and he has limited his offensive output

Boots smoked his guy but against an average fighter he took a lot of shots he should not have, and that seems to be a pattern so people are starting to wonder if he would be able to do the same against the super elite guys like Bud, who he has been calling out

I mean you knew all of this so why are you removing context lol

He got hit and took no damage. Its boxing :manny:

He doesnt seem like a retard so I would imagine someone with real pop he wouldnt box in the same fashion. Or maybe he will. That would be entertaining :mjlol:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got hit and took no damage. Its boxing :manny:

He doesnt seem like a retard so I would imagine someone with real pop he wouldnt box in the same fashion. Or maybe he will. That would be entertaining :mjlol:
I can’t predict the future

I just love boxing. And I win a lot of money because I found a lot of ppl in the gym (fighters and fight adjacent people and fans) bet with their emotion instead of logic

Not telling you I’m right at this moment but I love to analysis these guys, esp after the fight on rewatch

And mark my words I feel like there are way too many fights that Boots takes some clean ass shots. Nobody is taking some of the shots he takes on purpose.

I used to think it was lack of focus agaisnt poor opponents, but it just happens to much for it not to be a flaw. And every fighter on the Earth has flaws.

Buds KO of Avacodo was so masterfully setup a motherfukker like me couldn’t explain it to you, you have to see watch Boxing Gems or someone like that explain it. The way Bud hits and sets up his KOs, Boots shaky defense just doesn’t bode well IMO

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I thought it was a very good performance, Avanesyan is just tough as shyt. He takes out everyone at 147. Boots is a beast for sure.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

I find is absolutely HILARIOUS that when Crawford fought Avenesyan 2 years ago, he got so much slack for it. Boots' camp themselves were saying, "Oh Crawford is fighting David Aven-Sneeze-ian, dude is a nobody". Now all of a sudden in the eyes of the public he's a world class fighter. I personally think Avenesyan is a decent fighter, but it surely is a double standard indeed :deadrose::laff:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
overall a good win for boots, but he does get hit too cleanly to be considered such a defensive wizard. his offensive arsenal is top notch, but i couldn't help but wonder if that was higher level comp in there such as bud or someone at 154 how would his chin hold up.

i still got questions about how he fights someone who moves can can punch on the back foot and doesn't just come forward. i seen the frustration he showed in person vs that karen dude. boots got frustrated, didn't cut off the ring and was head hunting all night that fight. i do understand his opponent was just trying to survive but boots didn't go to the body or nothing to slow him down.

then he was saying the he was pressing that night due to the stage and kinda looking the same way tonight. he does look good vs come forward, slower fighters than himself.

the other fights was cool also- i liked how skye nicholson styled on vargas, controlled the fight with the jab and movement. then doubling back with them straights. she had vargas super vexed out there.

jalil hackett did alright for his first step up and going 10 rounds. you can tell he was gassed out and he had to learn how to pace himself. good learning experience. dobson was landing some clean shots where if he had pop, hackett coulda got hurt. gotta tighten up that defense and stop dropping them hands.

coe gave out some nasty work with that stoppage. all in all a good card by eddie

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
overall a good win for boots, but he does get hit too cleanly to be considered such a defensive wizard. his offensive arsenal is top notch, but i couldn't help but wonder if that was higher level comp in there such as bud or someone at 154 how would his chin hold up.

i still got questions about how he fights someone who moves can can punch on the back foot and doesn't just come forward. i seen the frustration he showed in person vs that karen dude. boots got frustrated, didn't cut off the ring and was head hunting all night that fight. i do understand his opponent was just trying to survive but boots didn't go to the body or nothing to slow him down.

then he was saying the he was pressing that night due to the stage and kinda looking the same way tonight. he does look good vs come forward, slower fighters than himself.

the other fights was cool also- i liked how skye nicholson styled on vargas, controlled the fight with the jab and movement. then doubling back with them straights. she had vargas super vexed out there.

jalil hackett did alright for his first step up and going 10 rounds. you can tell he was gassed out and he had to learn how to pace himself. good learning experience. dobson was landing some clean shots where if he had pop, hackett coulda got hurt. gotta tighten up that defense and stop dropping them hands.

coe gave out some nasty work with that stoppage. all in all a good card by eddie
facts...fast eddie showed out last night.

if only he was able to do this better with andrade..i watched an andrade fight under matchroom in 3 states lol