10/19/24 PBC on Prime (non PPV): Bakhram Murtazaliev vs Tim Tszyu (IBF Super Welterweight Title)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I'm sorry but at 29 years old you can no longer be called a "kid":mjlol:....How much more time does he need. Tim's been the same guy his whole career. No defense. Horrible footwork. This was bound to happen sooner or later. He was never destined for the elite level.

We can't criticize haymon for protecting guys but then also criticize him when he throws guys in the fire. At 29 years old it's sink or swim time. From what I seen last night, Tim tsyzu would have never had the skill set to beat murta. This wasn't about bad timing. This was about a guy being exposed for the one dimensional fighter he always was and always will be. I have no issue with it.

People complaining that this could be the death of Tim's star potential. Yes. Maybe. But that's boxing. Instead of viewing it as the death of one star, why not view it as the birth of another?.....murta might turn into the 154 beterbiev. A highly skilled fighter with power in both hands. I'll take that over Tim tsyzu all day everyday:hubie:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You see it
That's why I'm just sitting back :banderas: at all the chaos at 154
Winner of Spence Fundora is food in the division
Boots marinating in a dead division terrified to move up cause that Matchroom curse is waiting for him up there
Ortiz getting dropped and arguably getting a gift his last fight
Tszyu just had his career derailed in a 1000 seat arena in a fight pbc barely promoted
154 is chaos and Bud still got one of the best recent wins in the division :whew:

We've been saying it for almost ten years. 154 is a fukkin gauntlet. That 0 can go at anytime.
Ever since the Spence loss, ya'll have been SEARCHING for the next guy to beat Crawford

Boots, Tim Tszyu, Vergil Ortiz. As a vehicle to practice your Crawford hate. 1 down, 3 to go :pachaha: :mjlol:

They think they slick. But they just look stupid. :heh:

The fukked up part about it all is somehow, in their twisted warped thinking, if Crawford does lose at 154 (which is definitely possible), they will somehow use that loss to claim that Spence is better than Crawford. :mjlol:

These dudes are fukkin nuts. :russ:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm sorry but at 29 years old you can no longer be called a "kid":mjlol:....How much more time does he need. Tim's been the same guy his whole career. No defense. Horrible footwork. This was bound to happen sooner or later. He was never destined for the elite level.

We can't criticize haymon for protecting guys but then also criticize him when he throws guys in the fire. At 29 years old it's sink or swim time. From what I seen last night, Tim tsyzu would have never had the skill set to beat murta. This wasn't about bad timing. This was about a guy being exposed for the one dimensional fighter he always was and always will be. I have no issue with it.

People complaining that this could be the death of Tim's star potential. Yes. Maybe. But that's boxing. Instead of viewing it as the death of one star, why not view it as the birth of another?.....murta might turn into the 154 beterbiev. A highly skilled fighter with power in both hands. I'll take that over Tim tsyzu all day everyday:hubie:

I didn't wanna say it but I'm glad someone did. Losing in boxing is part of the game.

You can't bytch about fighters not taking tough fights and then bytch about a fighter taking too tough of a fight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We've been saying it for almost ten years. 154 is a fukkin gauntlet. That 0 can go at anytime.

They think they slick. But they just look stupid. :heh:

The fukked up part about it all is somehow, in their twisted warped thinking, if Crawford does lose at 154 (which is definitely possible), they will somehow use that loss to claim that Spence is better than Crawford. :mjlol:

These dudes are fukkin nuts. :russ:

How Israel looks against the Ukraine cat will set a good baseline for the division imo

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How Israel looks against the Ukraine cat will set a good baseline for the division imo

No it don't. This division been heat since Hurd and Lara was throwing bombs. Since Harrison and Charlo was beefin'. Hell, since Charlo laid Lubin out.

I'm not about to let you come up with some bullshyt narrative homes. I been telling y'all about 154 since forever and @patscorpio has been even more vocal about the division.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No it don't. This division been heat since Hurd and Lara was throwing bombs. Since Harrison and Charlo was beefin'. Hell, since Charlo laid Lubin out.

I'm not about to let you come up with some bullshyt narrative homes. I been telling y'all about 154 since forever and @patscorpio has been even more vocal about the division.

what are you talking about? Just say you didn't understand my statement and ask for clarification.

nikka bringing up Hurd, Charlo is the king of that Generation, we are in a new Generation of 154, my Statement is talking about where people stand in this new generation.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
what are you talking about? Just say you didn't understand my statement and ask for clarification.

nikka bringing up Hurd, Charlo is the king of that Generation, we are in a new Generation of 154, my Statement is talking about where people stand in this new generation.

Ain't nobody gotta ask for shyt. You clear it up yourself.

We know how you nikkas are when it comes to any success in regards to Crawford. If Madrimov goes out there and lays an egg, somehow y'all will make it a reflection of Crawford. That's just how y'all get down.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never had Tszyu beating Bud. Boots either. You can’t win a fight that won’t be made :yeshrug:He was sitting on Twitter all night watching with glee at another man’s beatdown in the ring because he thinks it makes his resume look better.

If he’s not trying to actually fight (aside from a “win even if I lose” fight with Canelo) then he needs to give that belt up and go sit next to Keith Thurman

Stay a casual breh. People thought Tim would win because he had the bigger name and Murta was unknown. Same reason casuals were picking Spence over Bud. Just say ydksab and keep it moving. Still hurt over an asswhippin a damn year ago. When is Spence next fight?:unimpressed:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I never had Tszyu beating Bud. Boots either. You can’t win a fight that won’t be made :yeshrug:He was sitting on Twitter all night watching with glee at another man’s beatdown in the ring because he thinks it makes his resume look better.

If he’s not trying to actually fight (aside from a “win even if I lose” fight with Canelo) then he needs to give that belt up and go sit next to Keith Thurman

He just fought in August. If January comes around and he still has nothing lined up then he deserves to get cooked.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ain't nobody gotta ask for shyt. You clear it up yourself.

We know how you nikkas are when it comes to any success in regards to Crawford. If Madrimov goes out there and lays an egg, somehow y'all will make it a reflection of Crawford. That's just how y'all get down.

words of a stupid nikka. You not even reading you just eating Bud's dikk.

And every nikka who dapped this stupid as shyt is an idiot too.

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

nikka go get a pregnancy test done because clearly bud is bussing all in ya shyt the way any mention of something triggers you whores.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Israel vs Ukraine dude will give me the litmus on Bud's win.

words of a stupid nikka. You not even reading you just eating Bud's dikk.

And every nikka who dapped this stupid as shyt is an idiot too.

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

nikka go get a pregnancy test done because clearly bud is bussing all in ya shyt the way any mention of something triggers you whores.

So it went from being about Madrimov and Crawford to Madrimov and the division.... :mjlol:

July 29th, 2023 is etched ON your brain, not IN your brain.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Rewatching the 3 round destruction..sometimes being very simple is okay. The more punches Tszyu threw, the better for Murtazaliev, since he was just there with zero head movement, ready to be countered. Pumping the jab and spoiling a bit before opening up more would've been a better strategy, probably something Tszyu isn't really situated to do at the moment. Even from the first round Murtazaliev was countering him and being more defensively responsible. Tszyu just wasn't thinking in there. He just wanted to get his without truly setting anything up. No feints, traps, nothing.

I don't think Murtazaliev is some unstoppable fighter. I think it was a mix of it being a good matchup and right timing. All the guys at 154 are pretty even. Even when Jermell was unifying and became undisputed, he lost to Harrison and was losing most of the 2nd fight before scoring the KO. He clearly lost to Castano the first fight. Murtazaliev can defeat and lose to all of the top guys.

This fight kinda reminded me of Julian Williams vs Jermall. Not 1-1, but Williams was being a bit reckless but had some success. But his punches weren't hurting Jermall. But whenever Jermall landed heavily, he had way more impact.

Definitely the most exciting division currently. Want to see the contenders step up.