10/19/24 PBC on Prime (non PPV): Bakhram Murtazaliev vs Tim Tszyu (IBF Super Welterweight Title)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You can tell Tim tszyu be on some arrogant bully dikkhead type shyt in the ring. Never in a million years would guess that he's not a film junkie tho or would overlook a opponent

Tbf I always got those vibes from Vergil

All that throwback fighter shyt lol

TBH if Mell didn't chase the Canelo payday I think he gets Tim out the paint. Mell is levels above Tim Technically, more athletic, and then at 154 is tossing fire

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
All that throwback fighter shyt lol

TBH if Mell didn't chase the Canelo payday I think he gets Tim out the paint. Mell is levels above Tim Technically, more athletic, and then at 154 is tossing fire
I think all these dudes at 154 can beat each other. Landmine division

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just watched the highlights.

It looked like two fighters in completely different weight classes fighting at completely different weights.

My lordt. :picard:

Murdazuliev did not respect a single punch thrown his way. Steamrolled him

I'm legit interested to see who steps up or is undisputed not gonna happen lmfao

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Ever since the Spence loss, ya'll have been SEARCHING for the next guy to beat Crawford

Boots, Tim Tszyu, Vergil Ortiz. As a vehicle to practice your Crawford hate. 1 down, 3 to go :pachaha: :mjlol:
You see it
That's why I'm just sitting back :banderas: at all the chaos at 154
Winner of Spence Fundora is food in the division
Boots marinating in a dead division terrified to move up cause that Matchroom curse is waiting for him up there
Ortiz getting dropped and arguably getting a gift his last fight
Tszyu just had his career derailed in a 1000 seat arena in a fight pbc barely promoted
154 is chaos and Bud still got one of the best recent wins in the division :whew:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tim Tszyu should stop calling himself a throwback fighter. Throwback fighters watch film lol

He was arrogant if we being real. He probably saw this as an easy lick to get leverage for his pay day. Most people are saying the same thst he just kept getting up fast as hell and trying to bang vs regaining his composure and boxing.

This dude is big and strong but I didn't see anything other worldly that you can't plan for if you are champion level. This a cat you gotta box his head off on.

I think Bud is gonna wait for Spence/Fundora results and go that route unless the Virgil Ortiz fight happens in Feb and then winners meet in summer.

If Lubin or Boots want to dare to be great I say go for that IBF

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You see it
That's why I'm just sitting back :banderas: at all the chaos at 154
Winner of Spence Fundora is food in the division
Boots marinating in a dead division terrified to move up cause that Matchroom curse is waiting for him up there
Ortiz getting dropped and arguably getting a gift his last fight
Tszyu just had his career derailed in a 1000 seat arena in a fight pbc barely promoted
154 is chaos and Bud still got one of the best recent wins in the division :whew:

Israel vs Ukraine dude will give me the litmus on Bud's win.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
overall this card was an excellent viewing. probably was easy to put together and great fights.

the first fight- i thought tapia lost only cause of those 3 knockdowns. he was competitive but he tried to exchange too much when he could have won by just jabbing, boxing and moving. either way that sav cat put in work and i thought he edged it.

tellez looked sharp and handled his business, i think he don't need to speed up his progress though. get more fights in with slowly advancing the level of fighters. if he still undefeated by 17-0 or something then go into those contender/ deep waters. going up to higher level too early will get him derailed at 154 quicker than expected.

as for the main event- i got mixed emotions about it. first off, the champ handled tim with crazy ease but tim fought a fight based on bravado and not smarts or IQ. tim won't admit it but mentally he still hadn't recovered from the first loss and the cut being so big. i peeped that as soon as he was touching his head to see if it was bleeding in the earlier rounds.

he never was the greatest defensive fighter but he kept a high guard. he kept his hands low all night and was exchanging from the jump. terrible strategy and looked unprepared for dude. after the first knockdown, he needed to change his strategy but he doubled down on it.

i feel bad for him because he too brave for his own good. last 2 fights, agreed to fight fundora on short notice, got cut and could have got a no contest, keep your belt. instead he fought on and lost the belt. then rushed back to fight vergil, wasn't ready then took this one. obviously didn't prepare like he should. i know he ain't have the best relationship with his dad beforehand and i'm sure this ain't helping.

dude needed a tuneup in the worst way, make sure your cut and mind right to build confidence. now he got a heavy rebuild cause he got knocked out on top of already losing your 0 in back to back fights.

he was doing well by staying active and building his name up. now with 2 bad choices in the last 2 fights done erased all his progress he made.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is one of those “great for the fans, dumb for the fighter” scenarios.

I like the fact that Tim stays active, and doesn’t really play it safe, but he’s definitely going to pay for it financially.
i just hope that dude doesnt completely regress after these hard couple of fights