7/13/24 DAZN: Jaron Boots Ennis vs David Avanesyan (IBF Welterweight Title)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Folks should be going all in making ATL the Capital for Black Fighters. The city is starving for events and is the Mecca for Black Targeted entertainment lol.

Boots has an exciting style so I think ATL and Philly should be his core areas for fights until the big Vegas showdowns begin or if he goes to Cali to fight a Mexican
And the OTE events are lit as well like there’s a foundation for boxing here. Hell the chubby short heavyweight had a venue packed out to see him fight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And the OTE events are lit as well like there’s a foundation for boxing here. Hell the chubby short heavyweight had a venue packed out to see him fight.

Yeah I been wanting tongo to an OTE event but schedule conflicts.

Tanks fights in ATL were MOVIES. the Shakur fight flopped though but he doesn't do promo and it seems nobody really fukks with him lol

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Folks should be going all in making ATL the Capital for Black Fighters. The city is starving for events and is the Mecca for Black Targeted entertainment lol.

Boots has an exciting style so I think ATL and Philly should be his core areas for fights until the big Vegas showdowns begin or if he goes to Cali to fight a Mexican

ATL doesn't have a rich boxing history

If anywhere should be, it should be PHILLY

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Baffles me how fighters have utilized Atlanta. It’s BEGGING for boxing. Didn’t Tank do good numbers there?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Baffles me how fighters have utilized Atlanta. It’s BEGGING for boxing. Didn’t Tank do good numbers there?

Tank sold out or damn near sold out twice. Shakur didn't do as good but it was a decent turn out given he isn't really as tapped In with the culture as Tank.

I always felt Deotay Wilder's fights shoulda been in ATL especially since Alabama next door and he was getting KOs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
ATL doesn't have a rich boxing history

If anywhere should be, it should be PHILLY

Philly is irrelevant if we are being real. ATL has more black people that are Higher Income to pay for more expensive tickets compared to the Philly Arenas in addition to tourism where going to the fight then Strip club after parties is a big economic cycle.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Philly is irrelevant if we are being real. ATL has more black people that are Higher Income to pay for more expensive tickets compared to the Philly Arenas in addition to tourism where going to the fight then Strip club after parties is a big economic cycle.

:mjlol:

Philly hosts Made In America & Roots Picnic

Boots just did nearly 15k at Wells Fargo, his next fight there would do 18k

Philly is a better sports town than ATL & we get behind our own...how many great boxers has ATL produced in the last 25 yrs

Blk ppl in Philly don't have their priorities in order...they will most certainly spend money on marquee events

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Fck ATL Boxing

:pacspit:

Philly is the boxing Mecca :blessed:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Tank sold out or damn near sold out twice. Shakur didn't do as good but it was a decent turn out given he isn't really as tapped In with the culture as Tank.

I always felt Deotay Wilder's fights shoulda been in ATL especially since Alabama next door and he was getting KOs.

We don't have a boxing star from down here