10/19/24 PBC on Prime (non PPV): Bakhram Murtazaliev vs Tim Tszyu (IBF Super Welterweight Title)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
jus watched highlights
is the ref retarded? how do you not end that fight earlier
because of his status man...pbc needs him because he makes for good fights against good comp in the best division in boxing...now if murtazaliev got in that type of trouble..i bet you the ref would have waved that off a lot sooner

thankfully the corner wasn't lunchin and threw in the towel before timmy's lights got put out

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly it's amazing Tszyu was able to keep getting up. He looked like he was out when he went down for the first two KDs, but he got up immediately.
he has heart...thats why i cant shyt on him...bruh is willing to stand on business and throw himself into the fire....like its not a buzzword to him...i still think he can still be a thing and be champion..but its clear he gotta tighten up a lot on his defense and not go balls to the walls with his offense like he has been doing

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Ever since the Spence loss, ya'll have been SEARCHING for the next guy to beat Crawford

Boots, Tim Tszyu, Vergil Ortiz. As a vehicle to practice your Crawford hate. 1 down, 3 to go :pachaha: :mjlol:

Nobody looking for nothing. Reality is Bud just ain't active and he always crying bout something. If you want to shut the fans up....then fight more then once every 14 month.....and if you don't think he is beatable then you blind.....especially after his last performance.

Still bringing up that Spence win from over a year ago when we almost in 2025 :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nobody looking for nothing. Reality is Bud just ain't active and he always crying bout something. If you want to shut the fans up....then fight more then once every 14 month.....and if you don't think he is beatable then you blind.....especially after his last performance.

Still bringing up that Spence win from over a year ago when we almost in 2025 :mjlol:

If Spence destroys fundora dudes will call for Spence vs this cat while but sits on Twitter lol

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever since the Spence loss, ya'll have been SEARCHING for the next guy to beat Crawford

Boots, Tim Tszyu, Vergil Ortiz. As a vehicle to practice your Crawford hate. 1 down, 3 to go :pachaha: :mjlol:
I never had Tszyu beating Bud. Boots either. You can’t win a fight that won’t be made :yeshrug:He was sitting on Twitter all night watching with glee at another man’s beatdown in the ring because he thinks it makes his resume look better.

If he’s not trying to actually fight (aside from a “win even if I lose” fight with Canelo) then he needs to give that belt up and go sit next to Keith Thurman

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He should run the fade back with Madz then if he feels that way, especially since it's debatable if he won.
Come on bro...you know exactly what crawford is talking about...If I go back in that fight thread there are ppl who downplayed who madrimov was for a variety of reasons..not me though I dropped knowledge in that one :pachaha:...now ppl realize madrimov is a real problem and would most likely beat up and down alot of cats at 154 if they aren't careful..just like murtazaliev..which funny enough didn't get the scrutiny that madrimov did...I wonder why :youngsabo: