[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
What is killing me about this is the fact that they aren't rolling video packages to showcase this new talent. Who are they? Don't make me do research. Give me the bite-sized, no filler info on them.

Maybe they are saving them for the weekly show. Hope they don't make the same mistake ROH on HDNet did: Just putting some silly facts about them on screen.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone come through with a stream later please? BR isn’t working for me, last event I had to watch after cause couldn’t get a lige stream. Would be cool to watch this live.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Wtf at them putting they most hot acts like MJF in stupid tag matches n 4 ways
Probably because the only REAL feuds right now are Moxley/Omega and Jericho/AEW, everyone else are just being showcase so the newer crowds will know who they are once the tv show is up and running and relying on Being The Elite/The Nightmare Channel to make somewhat of a build for the book matches.

I'm pretty sure once they establish a mid-card title that MJF will be one of the guys that will be heavily featured for it.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Can someone come through with a stream later please? BR isn’t working for me, last event I had to watch after cause couldn’t get a lige stream. Would be cool to watch this live.

You gotta use IE. BR Live is buggy with Chrome

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Something tells me we're getting tricked here. :francis:

pUEWdgc.jpg

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I watched fyter fest with my tv's internet app. Whatever the fukk that is. And it worked flawlessly :yeshrug:

I imagine it would work on a playstation or Xbox too for whoever has those