[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The lack of a heel commentator isn't the problem, and honestly I wouldn't be mad if AEW chucked it out alongside the heel general manager.

The problem is that they don't have a real color guy, anyone who provides a different texture or perspective from the average play-by-play guy. Without that insight, you just have three decent to good guys who sound the same and comment on the same things.

Yeah good point. You got two wrestling guys and then another guy who's supposed to be Jay Glazer but doesn't really know anything lol.

Daps
Hangman Reigns w another :trash: match
f878318ce742da84dce9b92c933b75db.jpg

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I mean crowd reactions aside...Jericho just makes sense. He's the main name a mainstream audience would know. Why wouldn't he be your first champ? You make someone else a star on live TV by having them chase Jericho and beat him. Making page the first champ is setting him up for failure because when they're on TNT in the fall, his name won't be ringing any bells. That's one thing WCW did really well and smartly when nitro first started. Hogan was the champ so if you're flipping channels and see him in the ring with a belt on, you'll watch because he was hogan
Jericho signing I know did bring some initial attention, I think yeah you establish someone by them feuding with a Jericho for a while first before they get the payoff