[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Yeah...I'm not sure this Jericho/Page match is going to be any good without gimmicks. :patrice:

Jericho's such a fat piece of shyt that he can't hide himself in any disguise. And his back elbow is STILL complete garbage.:stopitslime:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i don't believe the mainstream audience knows chris jericho like that but yes hes their biggest worldwide name

Yeah, just off his popularity in the Attitude Era alone, he's their biggest name. People who don't watch wrestling anymore know who he is. I remember when he was on singing with the stars competition and he was basically a ratings draw until he got kicked off the show

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jericho signing I know did bring some initial attention, I think yeah you establish someone by them feuding with a Jericho for a while first before they get the payoff

Yup. He's the guy right now. Even at his age, he still has a name that wrestling fans will know and non wrestling fans may know and pay attention to. If they have him really heel it up and gets some personality out of Page, or whomever, then that person is made

Daps
Jerigoat came out like
giphy.gif

:russ: