[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Kip Sabian trying to get #MeToo'd

That fan gonna get clowned for the rest of the night.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They need a Graves out there. That Marvarez fukk gotta go.

Yeah they need a "heel" commentator. someone to be the negative energy. Marvarez is trying to be that but his role isn't clearly defined. I know they want to do it more like an athletic event and there's no heel commentator in basketball or football, but some wrestling shyt works and that's one of the things that works when done right. JR and any good lead commentator thrives when they have someone to play off. Imagine Gorilla with Vince instead of Jesse or Bobby

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They gotta throw Corino a bag

giphy.gif
Unfortunately I think he's content with just being a trainer.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yeah they need a "heel" commentator. someone to be the negative energy. Marvarez is trying to be that but his role isn't clearly defined. I know they want to do it more like an athletic event and there's no heel commentator in basketball or football, but some wrestling shyt works and that's one of the things that works when done right. JR and any good lead commentator thrives when they have someone to play off. Imagine Gorilla with Vince instead of Jesse or Bobby

Yeah that ‘making it feel like an actual sport’ gimmick they are trying to sell ain’t going to cut it imo

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Yep, gotta go with him. Page crowd reactions compare to a lot of the guys tonight is huff. The last thing you want him is being the first guy with the belt.
He can get there, but it's more likely to happen with him chasing a bit first